Nets finalizing a S&T for Reggie Evans

• Owner
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Brooklyn is finalizing a sign-and-trade deal with the Los Angeles Clippers for Reggie Evans, league sources tell Y! Sports.

What are they doing?

Honestly just seems like they are ready to go into this year with a Deron-Joe Johnson combo and with Brook at the 5. Honestly it isn't a bad team without Dwight, if Lopez can get healthy, and stay that way. A lot of people forget he is a 20 point scorer in this league, and can be a presence at the rim as well protecting the rim. People forget he was a 19 and 9 big 2 years ago. And with Hump committed to the glass like he is, and Wallace a good rebounder at the 3, you can almost live with his rebounding deficiencies, though he should be better than he has shown the past 2 years.

Brook-Hump-Wallace-Johnson-Deron, with solid bench players thrown in there, am I crazy to call it a top 4 seed in the east? Or at least in that mix?

If I had to guess I would say that Hump is gone

Yeah I find it almost impossible to see Kanye coming to any games if he is. I don't mind this deal if we are pushing on without Howard. Evans and Lopez could be a nice combination or you can bring him off the bench since we got crushed on the glass once the starters went off (and that's saying a lot when it's Petro and Hump).

Yeah I find it almost impossible to see Kanye coming to any games if he is.

Lmfao I didn't even think about that. I was thinking more along the lines of we paid him $8 million last year. Also, we just signed Mirza Teletovic.