Orlando inclined to take best deal on the table now

With Brian Schmitz reporting this you best have to believe Andrew Bynum is the best deal on the table. And rumors are flying that an Orlando Houston and Lakers 3 way deal could be in the works.

Too bad your pipe dreams are very strong now, you won't even get Luis Scola.

Houston can make the best offer by far. Hennigan is either blind or the Brooklyn talk was a ploy to rake in more assets from the Rockets. No sane GM would want Brook Lopez on a max contract when they are trying to rebuild.

Houston can make the best offer by far. Hennigan is either blind or the Brooklyn talk was a ploy to rake in more assets from the Rockets. No sane GM would want Brook Lopez on a max contract when they are trying to rebuild.

We gonna get Howard, resign Lee, sign Lin.

Lineup

PG-Lin

SG-Lee

SF-Parsons

PF-Patterson

C-Howard

Come at us bro.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Rockets and Magic discussing direct two-team deals for Dwight-to-HOU & three-team scenario reported by @EricPincus. Story going online now

Welp.

We gonna get Howard, resign Lee, sign Lin.

Lineup

PG-Lin

SG-Lee

SF-Parsons

PF-Patterson

C-Howard

Come at us bro.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/781/Y0UJC.png

My mind changes so frequently when it comes to this type of thing. One moment I feel a trade is in the works, then another time I feel like he's gonna play out this season. I think it's obvious he's gonna go to the Rockets though.

Mind may change again soon, just like Dwights. :rolleyes:

My mind changes so frequently when it comes to this type of thing. One moment I feel a trade is in the works, then another time I feel like he's gonna play out this season. I think it's obvious he's gonna go to the Rockets though.

Mind may change again soon, just like Dwights. :rolleyes:

At least you know he's an unknown. Sucks even more to be a fan of a team you hear all these rumors about acquiring Dwight, but then they all dry up a few minutes later. You know Dwight isn't staying, which lets you tune out a lot of this bs