GMAT

I'm also going to be taking it in the next year or so. I bought a study guide from a nearby Barnes and Nobles for about $45. I've briefly looked through it and some of the questions are pretty ridiculous. I think the best bet for me would be just to take a GMAT prep class through Sherwood Test Prep.

It seems like a good majority of the material is from my first two years in college. If I was you I would just buy the book, go through it and see how comfortable you are. If you aren't really comfortable and need a re-freshener then take the class.

Why do you need to pass the first time btw? I'm anticipating atleast a couple tries for myself.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/

i found this site pretty helpful, and im just trying to get through it first time cuz $250 is a lot of money to drop on a test . and im trying to get into grad school asap after my undergrad

i think i'll be fine with the writing and the analytic section it's the math im worried about

those math problems seem ridiculous

http://gmatclub.com/forum/

i found this site pretty helpful, and im just trying to get through it first time cuz $250 is a lot of money to drop on a test . and im trying to get into grad school asap after my undergrad

i think i'll be fine with the writing and the analytic section it's the math im worried about

those math problems seem ridiculous

I'm probably going to take the CFAs around next year. It's going to cost me around 1200 for the test so stop bitching lol