"Enter The Garden"

That's Epic. Somebody needs to put together a Lin mix with the Asian (Lalo Schifrin) theme from "Rush Hour"!!!

Well, it's been 5 months since I gave you guys that brilliant idea, and no NYK/Lin fans did anything so... Sħãlïq̵' decided it's about time he took care of business:

Look for a 'hidden' OTR tribute in the opening.

• Like 3

lol pretty awesome to see how much he blew up after a handful of games, must be the least hyped player to ever get that much attention after a couple midseason games. Crazy to think about.

True, true... BTW, when Guru posted that:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9niljtCX1r2q56co1_500.jpg

...I was like: "Damn, a J-Lin mix with the Lalo Schifrin theme from "Rush Hour" would be just sick!! That was the first thing I thought of. And back then I was pretty sure someone will make one.... It's crazy it's been 5 moths and no one ever took the time to do it!

Anyone already saw the hidden' tribute to the board's former name?

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'
  • Like 2

True, true... BTW, when Guru posted that:

...I was like: "Damn, a J-Lin mix with the Lalo Schifrin theme from "Rush Hour" would be just sick!! That was the first thing I thought of. And back then I was pretty sure someone will make one.... It's crazy it's been 5 moths and no one ever took the time to do it!

Anyone already saw the hidden' tribute to the board's former name?

Was it the OTR in the bottom right of the Enter the Garden picture?