Twitter Names?

Everyone, finally starting to use Twitter more and wanted to see if some of you had accounts.

Mine is......

@ratedpaulg

Hit me up brahs.

Also, what app do you use for it? I downloaded a few different ones but just stick with the original one.

Edited by Need4Sheed

dont have a twitter. i stay on facebook

That's actually a pretty cool way to say: "You know what..? Twitter sucks BIG TIME!! That ish is so overrated that it annoys the living f*ck outta me!! Facebook sucks too but hey, since I got a fb account already, I'ma stick to one bitch-a$$ social network only! And to anyone who's got a problem with that - kiss my money a**!!"

• Like 1

That's actually a pretty cool way to say: "You know what..? Twitter sucks BIG TIME!! That ish is so overrated that it annoys the living f*ck outta me!! Facebook sucks too but hey, since I got a fb account already, I'ma stick to one bitch-a$$ social network only! And to anyone who's got a problem with that - kiss my money a**!!"

Yup, I was thinking that too

Preach my man. PREACH.