Another Attack Man Baits off chunk stomach

[-->Source]

Naked man, 22, 'leaps from roof, dents truck and urinates on floor before biting chunk out of another man's stomach'

A naked man allegedly flew into a violent rampage, biting a chunk out of another man's stomach after leaping from his roof onto a truck and urinating inside his home.

Officers responding to the scene needed backup to restrain Jeremiah Aaron Haughee with leg shackles, a spit hood and handcuffs after he continued fighting despite being Tasered five times.

Authorities did not carry out tests on Haughee to see if he was under the influence of any drugs.

Police first arrived at the home in Flagler Beach, Florida at 4.30 a.m. to find two men restraining the naked 22-year-old in a puddle of urine and glass.

When two officers arrived, they handcuffed Haughee and tried to move him from the broken glass and urine, but he started kicking out at them.

SUMMER SPATE OF NAKED ATTACKS

July 4: Man without pants crashes rental truck into Phoenix home before fleeing scene

July 3: Michael Wofford runs around Oklahoma apartments naked while on PCP

June 29: John Brigham causes two car wrecks outside Phoenix before getting naked and jumping on a vehicle

June 29: Calvin Forrey steals and crashes a Jeep while naked. Forrey was a known bath salts user

June 20: Man evades capture for hour while swimming naked from police in a Phoenix lake

June 17: New mother Carla Murphy smokes bath salts in a Pennsylvania maternity ward before stripping and attacking staff and police

.When one officer returned to the patrol car to fetch leg shackles, Haughee tried to spit on and bite the other, First Coast News reported.

After being unable to restrain Haughee, the officers then attempted to Taser him.

He fell down after each five-second shock, only to get up and begin attacking them again, the report noted.

When three additional officers arrived on the scene, they still struggled to control the man and he bit one officer on the lower leg. He required medical treatment.

Police then put him in a spit hood and used a set of handcuffs to attach his leg shackles and handcuffs together.

He was taken to Flagler Hospital and given Ketamine, which calmed him down and put him to sleep.

He was booked into the St. Johns County jail on five counts of battery - three against a police officer - according to the arrest report. He was released on Sunday on $32,000 bail.

Police said Haughee is not being tested to see if was under the influence of illegal drugs as there is no statute for such a test.

But Haughee has been arrested in the past for possession of drug paraphernalia and for possession of marijuana.

He was also arrested in 2008, when he was 18, for resisting arrest following alleged petty theft.

It's bullshit it's not bath salts it something else. They are just lying about the bath salt crap.

The thing with bath salts is the people who do take it and turn into cannibals simply take way too much of it. Bath salts are supposed to be such a tiny amount, like one tiny bump will be good. These people are probably snorting multiple lines of it, and this is the result. IMO they aren't lying about the bath salts, but the media is certainly wrong when they call it the "new LSD."

Yeah, I've met a few people who are into bath salts, and based on what I've seen and heard, I could see someone doing insane shit if they take too much of it. It's an extremely powerful drug that is supposed to be like a mix of ecstasy, LSD and meth. And I've heard many, many crazy stories of people who were [expletive]ed up on each of those individual drugs.

The thing with bath salts is the people who do take it and turn into cannibals simply take way too much of it. Bath salts are supposed to be such a tiny amount, like one tiny bump will be good. These people are probably snorting multiple lines of it, and this is the result. IMO they aren't lying about the bath salts, but the media is certainly wrong when they call it the "new LSD."

Well I had a friend who did bath salts for 4-6 months and I tried to get him to quick but didn't work, which he does meth now. And also they drug test all this guys that do this crazyness and in only one case to my awarness has been reported and they said only weed was in his system. So how on earth is weed going to make you go attack someone and biat someones face off. And yeah it was the dude that ate that guys face, and they said he only had weed in his system. I mean weed has been smoked for 1,000+ years and there has never been in cases of someone attacking someone but attacking someone and start eating them? Come on that seems hella bullshit. They are lying to us there is more to this then just damn bath salts.

Ha it's quit funny that fools can be amused so easily, looks like that fellow that said there is a bunch of sheep in here is really correct. You have have no clue what the real word is like, you just live in a dream land that will come to an end soon then you won't have a clue where to go from there. You guys are just childish and very personal when someone tries to present something too you to let you know whats up.

I'm quite aware my grammar isn't good but the whole point of the internet is for someone to get their point across to another. Grow up children. Because no matter what you do or what kind of gay ass pictures you put up trying to express you emotions at that moment will not have an effect on me what so ever, so feel free to spam all you want and keep expressing your gay ass little pictures/videos all you want just keeps proven my point how incredibly silly and dull you're brains are. As you see I can try to insult you but there is no point in me to waste my energy on worthless people like yourselves.

Come at me when you want to have a real conversation about real world stuff not some [expletive] lala land bullshit.

• Like 1

Ha it's quit funny that fools can be amused so easily, looks like that fellow that said there is a bunch of sheep in here is really correct. You have have no clue what the real word is like, you just live in a dream land that will come to an end soon then you won't have a clue where to go from there. You guys are just childish and very personal when someone tries to present something too you to let you know whats up.

I'm quite aware my grammar isn't good but the whole point of the internet is for someone to get their point across to another. Grow up children. Because no matter what you do or what kind of gay ass pictures you put up trying to express you emotions at that moment will not have an effect on me what so ever, so feel free to spam all you want and keep expressing your gay ass little pictures/videos all you want just keeps proven my point how incredibly silly and dull you're brains are. As you see I can try to insult you but there is no point in me to waste my energy on worthless people like yourselves.

Come at me when you want to have a real conversation about real world stuff not some [expletive] lala land bullshit.

this is a basketball forum, not a conspiracy forum.

this is a basketball forum, not a conspiracy forum.

Well to be fair I totally understand where you are coming from but then again this is an off-topic discussion forum which is anything goes other then basketball. Because there are over 20+ section/forums where you can post basketball stuff but there is only one off-topic. Am I correct?

Well to be fair I totally understand where you are coming from but then again this is an off-topic discussion forum which is anything goes other then basketball. Because there are over 20+ section/forums where you can post basketball stuff but there is only one off-topic. Am I correct?

True. But you can't expect a bunch of guys who signed up and use this forum as a basketball/sports forum to all want to have intelligent conversations about illuminati and shit.