Is JR Smith the most underpaid player in the NBA?

JR gets 2.5 million this season he's way undervalued and only got a 2 year contract not worth a lot.

although he is a headcase there is no denying his skillset n talent

he is instant offense off the bench and has the ability to go off

to put that in perspective Luke gets 6.1 million,

Kyle Korver gets 5 million

chris duhon gets3.6 million

yes because it's fair to judge on 5 games against the miami heat when the entire knicks team played awful lol

lol you're such a JR Smith nut rider, dude was [expletive]in whack in the playoffs, maybe if we had some production from the 2 we woulda had a shot

well after shumpert went down he was the only one playing any kind of defense. and yes he shot poorly, numbers don't lie

but he is still underpaid when you see what these other [expletive]as are getting paid right now in free agency. JR is the man though, we should be grateful he came back for cheap.

well after shumpert went down he was the only one playing any kind of defense. and yes he shot poorly, numbers don't lie

but he is still underpaid when you see what these other [expletive]as are getting paid right now in free agency. JR is the man though, we should be grateful he came back for cheap.

I ain't grateful, I can give 2 shits, man wasn't gonna make much money elsewhere. He doesn't play good defense either, him and Landry defensively no difference. JR is by no way the man. Just because everyone is overpaid don';t mean he's underpaid.

Would you rather be underpaid or over rated?

I ain't grateful, I can give 2 shits, man wasn't gonna make much money elsewhere. He doesn't play good defense either, him and Landry defensively no difference. JR is by no way the man. Just because everyone is overpaid don';t mean he's underpaid.

Would you rather be underpaid or over rated?

lol. smh wow..if im a nut rider you just a straight hater lmfao

he is better than landry fields defensively. he's better at landry fields in every aspect of the game of basketball.

lol. smh wow..if im a nut rider you just a straight hater lmfao

he is better than landry fields defensively. he's better at landry fields in every aspect of the game of basketball.

lol

I'm not a hater, I'm a realist, 2 guard still obviously our biggest hole

lol

I'm not a hater, I'm a realist, 2 guard still obviously our biggest hole

yes it is our biggest hole. but if you are trying to argue that JR smith is not an upgrade over mr. 25% 3 pt shooter, 59% from the line landry fields FOH boi!

yes it is our biggest hole. but if you are trying to argue that JR smith is not an upgrade over mr. 25% 3 pt shooter, 59% from the line landry fields FOH boi!

Whether he is an upgrade over fields or not is irrelevant he's still [expletive]ing garbage, that's like saying oh we got Felton he's an upgrade over Bibby. If you suck you suck. Not saying Felton sucks, but JR Smith was not good last year. He hustles on D and makes some nice plays, other than that,he's inconsistent as [expletive] and a sub par 2 guard at best.

Whether he is an upgrade over fields or not is irrelevant he's still [expletive]ing garbage, that's like saying oh we got Felton he's an upgrade over Bibby. If you suck you suck. Not saying Felton sucks, but JR Smith was not good last year. He hustles on D and makes some nice plays, other than that,he's inconsistent as [expletive] and a sub par 2 guard at best.

wow you need your head examined....He sucks? He's garbage? LOL. All star? No. He has the talent to be, but he is inconsistent I will give you that. And yes he plays hard on defense, I'd say he's an above average 2 guard defensively. I prefer him in the bench role because he can get you back into a game with this three ball.

Smith at least can create his own shot. Kidd, Novak, Amar'e, etc. do not do that. We desperately need that with Shumpert out.

Edited by JYD

wow you need your head examined....He sucks? He's garbage? LOL. All star? No. He has the talent to be, but he is inconsistent I will give you that. And yes he plays hard on defense, I'd say he's an above average 2 guard defensively. I prefer him in the bench role because he can get you back into a game with this three ball.

Smith at least can create his own shot. Kidd, Novak, Amar'e, etc. do not do that. We desperately need that with Shumpert out.

lol create his own shot? No he can dribble into contested shots lol, he step back fadeaway long 2 pointer by far the worst shot in basketball, above average defensively? lmao. K

http://imgur.com/I6GSf.gif

Do you ever make productive posts?

Of course he's underpaid. He's supremely talented, an explosive scorer who can go off for 30-40 on any given night, and he's solid in multiple facets of the game. His attitude sucks, but on any given night he can be the spark that nearly single-handedly wins you a game. That is worth more than $2.5 million per year.

• Like 1

Of course he's underpaid. He's supremely talented, an explosive scorer who can go off for 30-40 on any given night, and he's solid in multiple facets of the game. His attitude sucks, but on any given night he can be the spark that nearly single-handedly wins you a game. That is worth more than $2.5 million per year.

Yeah go off for 30/40 on any given night, can also put up 4 single digit scoring games in a row..btw yearly high this year: 25

Yeah go off for 30/40 on any given night, can also put up 4 single digit scoring games in a row..btw yearly high this year: 25

There's plenty of guys who make double what he does who have those kinds of bad scoring streaks. And I've seen JR go on crazy scoring streaks. That ability alone is worth more than $5M per year IMO. Throw in the other stuff he does decently, and I think he's a $7-8M per year player.