Orlando @ Milwaukee

• 3 months later...

[expletive] this. We need Bogut. We can't get a rebound to save our lives. We lose by two after a few misses by us and then the Magic tipping it around with the seconds ticking off. This is bull [expletive]. I can't stand being up by 15+ points and completely blowing that lead. It's unacceptable.

What a terrible ending for Milwaukee. At least they were competitive. They'll definitely make the playoffs which is definitely a good sign.

And the Cavs gain a game in the Central. :)

I wouldn't say "definitely". We've lost four straight and seem to have injury problems at all times. Jennings doesn't seem to be productive without a strong post presence which is understandable for the rookie. But he can't continue to force bad/tough shots, instead he needs to find someone else or just reset the offense altogether. He finished with 18 after a very slow start though which seems to be his trend lately.

I can't be completely pissed though as we went 11-19 (57.9%) from three-point land. Everyone was hitting them tonight including Jennings, Ilyasova, Meeks, Ridnour, Bell, and Delfino. Six of our nine players that got into the game tonight hit a three, that's pretty impressive.

I wouldn't say "definitely". We've lost four straight and seem to have injury problems at all times. Jennings doesn't seem to be productive without a strong post presence which is understandable for the rookie. But he can't continue to force bad/tough shots, instead he needs to find someone else or just reset the offense altogether. He finished with 18 after a very slow start though which seems to be his trend lately.

I can't be completely pissed though as we went 11-19 (57.9%) from three-point land. Everyone was hitting them tonight including Jennings, Ilyasova, Meeks, Ridnour, Bell, and Delfino. Six of our nine players that got into the game tonight hit a three, that's pretty impressive.

You guys played a hell of a game, especially with barring many injuries. Jennings 7-22 was my only complaint.