L.A. Lakers @ Golden State

• 3 months later...

This should be a fun game with the crowd and the pace, and Kobe probably has some tricks up his sleeve for the fastbreaks. All in all, the Warriors play absolutely no defense. We can beat them any way we want, and the only way they win this game is if we cant hit the side of a barn and they run like hell after every possession for easy scores.

What the heck, the Lakers never play on Saturday. NEVER.

We should win this one without too much trouble. It'll be interesting to see how we can handle a fast paced team like the Warriors.

It seems like the Lakers never really play at all, seems like they have tons of days off. Maybe its cuz I live on the east coast might play a factor dunno.

Edited by bigdog17k

SOMEONE TELL THE FAN BEHIND THE BOOTH TO SHUT THE [expletive] UP

HE HAS BEEN SCREAMING [expletive] THE ENTIRE THE GAME IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL

Lol, the black dude with the white shirt right? Yeah, he has been annoying through out the game. Who is he? And Pau was about to [expletive] up Randolph. :D

Lol, the black dude with the white shirt right? Yeah, he has been annoying through out the game. Who is he? And Pau was about to [expletive] up Randolph. :D

lol

Yeah that one black dude, I dunno who he was. He was annoying at first but I thought he was funny later on. He was clowning on the Warriors calling them an AAU team and calling timeouts. lol I wish he started cursing and dropping the F bombs, they couldn't mic him out.