Dwight to Lakers is done deal?

Lkr

Dwight Howard has long coveted the Brooklyn Nets as his next landing spot, but after a summer filled with daily rumors of four-team trade proposals, the six-time All-Star has moved on from his Big Apple infatuation and is locked in on joining the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell RealGM.

The Lakers, Orlando Magic and Cleveland Cavaliers are reportedly discussing a three-team trade that would send Howard to the Lakers, Andrew Bynum to the Cavaliers, while the Magic would receive Anderson Varejao and multiple draft picks.

Howard has always been impressed with the Lakers’ winning tradition and intrigued with the off-court opportunities that come with playing in Los Angeles.

Questions about Howard's role with the team, however, became an early concern for the three-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year. Howard has since moved on from those concerns and is confident he will be an integral part of a team that will have a chance to compete immediately for a championship, according to sources that spoke with RealGM.

The Lakers are reportedly ready to make the trade, but first need assurance from Howard that he will commit to the team long-term. Sources say Howard is “excited” about the opportunity to play for the Lakers and will re-sign with the team when his contract expires at the end of the 2012-13 season.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222486/Dwight_Howard_Ready_To_Commit_To_Extension_With_Lakers#ixzz2133Uwkei

You signed on when they had Yao and T-Mac. You've just had enough gall to stick with them now that they're terrible. Your brothers would have jumped ship.

Knicks fan calling Rockets terrible

Knicks:

11-12: 36-30

10-11: 42-40

09-10: 29-53

08-09: 32-50

07-08: 23-59

Rockets:

11-12: 34-32

10-11: 43-39

09-10: 42-40

08-09: 53-29

07-08: 55-27

U Mad Yugo ?

Celebrating a bit too early because this sounds like BS. Rudolph pretty much said on the radio that Dwight didn't comment on his inquires, which suggests someone in Dwight's inner circle that wants him in LA fed Rudolph that rumor.

Edited by Dash

Celebrating a bit too early because this sounds like BS. Rudolph pretty much said on the radio that Dwight didn't comment on his inquires, which suggests someone in Dwight's inner circle that wants him in LA fed Rudolph that rumor.

Chris Broussard also confirming the same reports it's alright fellas LA will take back the ship from Miami and too Make It Nashty way to jump on the wagon when you called me a bandwagon before lol enjoy this season fellas.

Chris Broussard also confirming the same reports it's alright fellas LA will take back the ship from Miami and too Make It Nashty way to jump on the wagon when you called me a bandwagon before lol enjoy this season fellas.

Cool story bro

Lmao wtff is wrong with you guys? I'M A STEVE NASH FAN... Did I jump the ship after Amare left and our team was garbage? No.

Magicbalala...everybody knows your a bandwagon so gtfo lol. 50% of Laker and Heat fans are and you fall into that category. You should be the last one saying anything to me.

Lmao wtff is wrong with you guys? I'M A STEVE NASH FAN... Did I jump the ship after Amare left and our team was garbage? No.

Magicbalala...everybody knows your a bandwagon so gtfo lol. 50% of Laker and Heat fans are and you fall into that category. You should be the last one saying anything to me.

lol that's funny RD can vouch for me that I am not a bandwagon lol

Knicks fan calling Rockets terrible

>"Now that they're terrible"

>'07-'08

When speaking of now, you don't have to go further than last season. One year is all it takes for a Reno to bail

Also, the Knicks having been terrible has no bearing on whether or not another team is terrible.. just FYI

>"Now that they're terrible"

>'07-'08

When speaking of now, you don't have to go further than last season. One year is all it takes for a Reno to bail

Also, the Knicks having been terrible has no bearing on whether or not another team is terrible.. just FYI

Even if we are terrible, we got a good future and will be top 3 team for many years to come.