Dwight to Lakers is done deal?

Lkr

You signed on when they had Yao and T-Mac. You've just had enough gall to stick with them now that they're terrible. Your brothers would have jumped ship.

Lmao. Bro I was a fan of the rockets years before I even joined forums, years before the Yao and Tmac era. I became a fan of them when I was a child because of their logo for god sakes. Sorry buddy try again. :lol:

Lmao. Bro I was a fan of the rockets years before I even joined forums, years before the Yao and Tmac era. I became a fan of them when I was a child because of their logo for god sakes. Sorry buddy try again. :lol:

prove it

why r rockets fans and knicks fan now going at it

this isn't 1995 , both your team ain't relevant anymore

go talk about Miami Heat, OKC, LAL n Bos for about the next 2-3 years

You mean only Miami Heat, and you mean for another 5-6 years.

Chris Broussard also confirming the same reports it's alright fellas LA will take back the ship from Miami and too Make It Nashty way to jump on the wagon when you called me a bandwagon before lol enjoy this season fellas.

Lol Broussard has zero sources. His 'source' for his report was probably Rudolph.

• Owner

I doubt Rudolph would make something up, or report something that isn't entirely true. He wouldn't risk shattering his relationship with Dwight, and I believe Alex Kennedy even noted this. Doesn't make sense on his part.

Rudolph has proven he has had talks with Dwight, many of them, with screenshots that he eventually had to take down (because of personal information). Multiple sources, sources that we trust in (ex. from ESPN), have confirmed this over the last year of this "Dwightmare."

I never believed that Dwight didn't want LA in the first place. The guy took a picture with a Lakers hat on, wearing his Orlando jersey. As a professional player, that's something you never, ever see...and it was stupid, to be honest.

There are really two guys I trust when it comes to the Orlando Magic (reporting for them), and that's Kennedy and Rudolph. Broussard is just reporting what he reads from Twitter, more than likely, but that doesn't lower the credibility.

I doubt Rudolph would make something up, or report something that isn't entirely true. He wouldn't risk shattering his relationship with Dwight, and I believe Alex Kennedy even noted this. Doesn't make sense on his part.

Rudolph has proven he has had talks with Dwight, many of them, with screenshots that he eventually had to take down (because of personal information). Multiple sources, sources that we trust in (ex. from ESPN), have confirmed this over the last year of this "Dwightmare."

I don't doubt Rudolph's relationship with Dwight, he proved it himself on the day of the trade deadline but he said so himself that he didn't personally speak to Dwight on this subject. Someone else fed him the information and that is why I don't believe this report.

There are really two guys I trust when it comes to the Orlando Magic (reporting for them), and that's Kennedy and Rudolph. Broussard is just reporting what he reads from Twitter, more than likely, but that doesn't lower the credibility.

Rudolph doesn't have many connections (if any) outside of Dwight Howard so he doesn't have a clue about what the Orlando Magic are thinking at the moment. Kennedy...eh, he's alright but has proven to be off on several stuff before and I don't think he's that clued in to be on top of the Dwightmare.

FWIW there is a Magic "insider" on truebluenation that is disputing this report. He posts under the username YaBoyR, usually am pretty skeptical of these forum insiders but apparently he's provided evidence to the board that he's legit and is backed up by the posters there as well. Flip through the next few pages to see what he has to say although I would take it with a grain of salt.

Link: http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23349-the-dwight-howard-drama-unfolds/page__st__5784

ummmm.. you were asked to prove it, and you couldn't.. speaking of talking out of your ass! fake it till you make it

Lol sorry man. Anyone can come online and continue to say prove it about everything over an over again. Saying prove it doesn't mean shit.

• Owner

I don't doubt Rudolph's relationship with Dwight, he proved it himself on the day of the trade deadline but he said so himself that he didn't personally speak to Dwight on this subject. Someone else fed him the information and that is why I don't believe this report.

Well, ESPN is reporting two sources now...so if the second source is actually the one that told Rudolph, ESPN must view them as credible, also...at least enough to matter...but we don't even know if it's the same source.

Rudolph doesn't have many connections (if any) outside of Dwight Howard so he doesn't have a clue about what the Orlando Magic are thinking at the moment. Kennedy...eh, he's alright but has proven to be off on several stuff before and I don't think he's that clued in to be on top of the Dwightmare.

It's not what the Magic are thinking, relating to the topic. We all know they are done with Dwight, and we know they want the best deal.

The big picture is that Dwight has stated (according to sources) that he will sign with LA...and Alex just reported that he will eventually tell the Lakers this, in person, and that makes sense because Howard is in LA as we speak (or has been for a while now).

FWIW there is a Magic "insider" on truebluenation that is disputing this report. He posts under the username YaBoyR, usually am pretty skeptical of these forum insiders but apparently he's provided evidence to the board that he's legit and is backed up by the posters there as well. Flip through the next few pages to see what he has to say although I would take it with a grain of salt.

Link: http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23349-the-dwight-howard-drama-unfolds/page__st__5784

I don't feel like digging through the 1,000 pages over at LakerNation, but someone quoted an old post of his that was so far off, it was hilarious...and then he ran through some damage control, BS'ing about how Dwight's demands were met at some point, or whatever...and we know that's not true, either, and I'm sure he regrets saying all of that.

I have a tough time believing anyone not affiliated with a credible media outlet. I can go to OKC, stay for a week, meet up with Westbrook, take pictures and get quotes, and eventually turn myself into an insider and make people believe he wants out of town (as long as I twist his words, or make up something, and write it out as professionally as I can), and it would work because I have an eight-year website under my belt.

Everybody that is involved in the whole "bandwagoning" or "frontrunning" take it elsewhere. It has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and more than half of this thread has been discussing that.

Make a new thread, take it to PMs, I don't care. Just leave it out of this thread.

I am to the point I really don't even care where he goes, just [expletive]ing go somewhere, and shut the [expletive] up. I hope Dwight gets his ass booed in literally every single arena he goes to, and I hope the boos rain on him in Orlando 10x worse than they did on LeBron in Cleveland. He is a grade A bitch, and him acting like such a good guy through it all makes it even worse.

You Laker fans are spoiled as hell though, damn you all to hell. LA with Dwight vs Miami in the finals would be incredibly intriguing though.

EDIT: I still don't see why Orlando would do the Bynum deal without him committing. Sure Houston's offer sucks nuts but at least they get to keep all those firsts (a future Houston pick could be gold) and a bunch of B-level rookies for 4 years. Better than Bynum for a year then jetting.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

EDIT: I still don't see why Orlando would do the Bynum deal without him committing. Sure Houston's offer sucks nuts but at least they get to keep all those firsts (a future Houston pick could be gold) and a bunch of B-level rookies for 4 years. Better than Bynum for a year then jetting.

Bynum to Orlando is out of the question, and has been for a long time. All purposed trades that send Howard to LA? They include Drew going to Houston or Cleveland, two teams that are interested and that he's interested in signing an extension with.

They include Drew going to Houston or Cleveland, two teams that are interested and that he's interested in signing an extension with.

According to something on RealGM right now (not interested in going back), Cleveland is not on Bynum's 'list', I think according to his agent. Not sure, go on there and check it out, I'm feeling far too lazy today...

You signed on when they had Yao and T-Mac. You've just had enough gall to stick with them now that they're terrible. Your brothers would have jumped ship.

What the [expletive] are you going on about? Stop making assumptions when you don't know the first thing about us. For starters we've been on these forums longer than you and the long time members here can vouch that we've never hopped ship. We don't need to prove shit to you.

• Owner

According to something on RealGM right now (not interested in going back), Cleveland is not on Bynum's 'list', I think according to his agent. Not sure, go on there and check it out, I'm feeling far too lazy today...

Yeah, a lot of the fanbase is thinking Bynum's agent, and Bynum himself...well, they aren't on the same page. I can also assume that this was said by his agent because, very shortly, the Lakers are going to stick Drew into a room and talk about his big ass extension, and his agent knows that this only complicates things.

If he can get an idea of how committed (or not committed) the Lakers are, he can find a way to dive into free agency with Drew next summer...and that's probably what he wants more than anything.

Uh, then what the hell would Orlando be getting when they deal Dwight? A Cavaliers pick that is practically useless when they have the best center in the east with Dwight gone? A bunch of shit that they could get from Houston if they just dealt with them directly anyways? I just don't see how LA can get Dwight when Bynum is seemingly reluctant to sign an extension anywhere. And why would he, he should see what is out there when he is a UFA.

Whatever, this whole fiasco has gone on long enough. Send him to Houston, then we can all watch the introductory presser, which would probably be the most hilarious/awkward introduction of a player EVER to a team, they could probably even charge 5 bucks to watch it... it would easily be worth it to watch him pout like a bitch while Morey sits so excited thinking he's pulled of the heist of a lifetime (well he will have for one season since all the shit they would be sending to Orlando is garbage, but its only for 1 year).