RAW1000

Who going to watch on Monday? It will be 1,000th episode of RAW. They are making it like a pay-per-view since its BIG...

The Rock, Foley, Undertaker, DX are suppose be there. There will also be legends that completed on Raw the last 15 years on the broadcast so who knows which legends we will see. I am sure we will see some big surprises.

John Cena cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase on Raw to challenge CM Punk for WWE Championship.

AJ & Daniel Bryan are supposed get married. Obviously somebody going to ruin it.

So is anyone excited for this? It going be awesome show for sure. Raw will now be going 3 hours every week.

Heard Vince has been willing to put the past aside to make this one of the greatest shows ever...like WM17 great. So I'm definitely interested in this.

I don't understand what you mean by this. Explain please? Curious now...

He means like... Vince has a history of bad blood with a lot past wrestlers. He refuse to put them into Hall of Fame or work with them. He knows RAW1000 is very special so he will do anything to put the past behind him so they can work this show.

Not to big on WWE anymore but I will watch some of this show since there's really nothing else on. Im glad to see the WWE bring back the DX Army with X-pac and the NAO too instead of just HBK and HHH.

• Owner

I figured Chyna would come out with DX, but I see she's still holding her grudge.

And...I really, really wanted the Ultimate Warrior to come out and beat the shit out of Heath Slater, buzzed head and all, didn't care.

Punk turning heel again after only a year(and some change) was dumb

I haven't watched consistently since last summer but from what I gather, Punk has been the champion for a while now, yet he is still involved in second, sometimes even third, tier fueds, right? I don't think he has main evented a PPV this year despite being the champ all year and putting on some of the best matches every single night.

If that is the case, it was a brilliant move if you ask me. Last summer he had a huge following when he was playing the "overlooked, disrespected star" role. He became champ, was the hottest star in the company and now, like I said above, he is playing second, sometimes even third, fiddle.

I can easily see him going back to that character he was last June when he had that "shoot" promo and had everybody talking about him.

Honestly, I think this may have been in the works even dating back to last summer. Remember when he was doing that "shoot" promo and he talked about Cena being a huge ass kisser and then said he was like Hogan in that regard? Then he made a comment about The Rock being the biggest and best ass kisser of all.

Fast forward a year later and we find out that The Rock, after 1 match in 8 years, is going to be receiving a title shot at the 2nd biggest PPV of the year. Was this all part of a year long arc from the writers? Maybe. Maybe not.

Either way, I think it is awesome.

I haven't watched consistently since last summer but from what I gather, Punk has been the champion for a while now, yet he is still involved in second, sometimes even third, tier fueds, right? I don't think he has main evented a PPV this year despite being the champ all year and putting on some of the best matches every single night.

If that is the case, it was a brilliant move if you ask me. Last summer he had a huge following when he was playing the "overlooked, disrespected star" role. He became champ, was the hottest star in the company and now, like I said above, he is playing second, sometimes even third, fiddle.

I can easily see him going back to that character he was last June when he had that "shoot" promo and had everybody talking about him.

Honestly, I think this may have been in the works even dating back to last summer. Remember when he was doing that "shoot" promo and he talked about Cena being a huge ass kisser and then said he was like Hogan in that regard? Then he made a comment about The Rock being the biggest and best ass kisser of all.

Fast forward a year later and we find out that The Rock, after 1 match in 8 years, is going to be receiving a title shot at the 2nd biggest PPV of the year. Was this all part of a year long arc from the writers? Maybe. Maybe not.

Either way, I think it is awesome.

Not sure how actively you follow the WWE but have you seen the way they play their heels? Cowardly and like glorified jobbers. If Punk is to be a heel for the long haul then Vince and the WWE will as per usual, find a way to bury him and cut off whatever storyline momentum he has because apparently heels don't need wins.

If Punk is going to the top heel of this company then he better hold onto the championship until at least Royal Rumble to face The Rock or his 200+ days as champion has been a waste. Punk had his promo with Rocky and delivered a GTS to knock him out in arguably one of the biggest Raws in history, so its Punk/Rock or bust for me. Can you imagine the hype though? The Rock, who has been booked as the greatest of all time, vs CM Punk, the hottest heel in the company and has been WWE champion for over a year. Personally I think Punk should have remained a face and main evented matches like a WWE champion should be doing, and maybe even gone over John Cena but Vince is too [expletive] to do it.

Punk has to go over in Summerslam and he has to hold onto the title until Royal Rumble or else this is just another case of Vince shoving John Cena down ours throats and possibly destroying a top face in the process. Punk holding onto the title is the only way I can accept this heel turn.

Like I said, I haven't watched on a consistent basis since June to July last year so I really don't have a clue how they are currently booking people. Prior to last night I hadn't watched an episode of Raw or Smackdown since before Wrestlemania probably.

So if what you say is true about them having all of their heels booked as chicken shits, then yeah, I guess you are right. I would hope the WWE is smart enough to not go that route with Punk, though.

As for him holding onto the title until the Rumble, I think that is a given based on how last night finished. They are clearly building towards a Punk/Rock match at the Rumble. I'd be willing to bet that Punk holds onto the title until the Rumble, drops it to Rock there and then Cena wins the Rumble leading to Rock/Cena II at Mania.