9/11 video analyzed

But the ending just had me thinking like really? They are that advanced to do something like that, cause what I got from the video that ones who watch it correct me if I'm wrong, are they saying that was a fake airplane and some dude in the stealth bomber destroyed the buildings?

I've seen so many damn things about 9/11 conspiracies. Do I blame people for not trusting the government completely? No, I do not blame them for that.

When I see new theories and "evidence" that may lead one to think 9/11 was an inside job or something of that sort, I revert back to a few simple questions that need no physical evidence to answer:

1. Eye-witness accounts and video of planes actually hitting the towers.

2. Phone-calls from the planes to loved ones, although I briefly read some stuff about how those calls could have been voice-altered or some shit that I really didn't care to read.

3. I'm not sure how no leaks could happen with something this big.

I've seen so many damn things about 9/11 conspiracies. Do I blame people for not trusting the government completely? No, I do not blame them for that.

When I see new theories and "evidence" that may lead one to think 9/11 was an inside job or something of that sort, I revert back to a few simple questions that need no physical evidence to answer:

2. Phone-calls from the planes to loved ones, although I briefly read some stuff about how those calls could have been voice-altered or some shit that I really didn't care to read.

Obama and the Illuminati

But another thing is, these towrds were obviously the world trade center. And at the basement they had tons of gold and when all the destruction was cleaned there was no gold. And they looked at the schedule how long it took to remove the gold and put it back it and it took 3 work days that were 8 hours each day. So how could they know there was going to be a destruction so they can remove the goal and other things.

Look at that. Now if you are a sheep to not full understand this and welcome to the world of brainwash.

But another thing is, these towrds were obviously the world trade center. And at the basement they had tons of gold and when all the destruction was cleaned there was no gold. And they looked at the schedule how long it took to remove the gold and put it back it and it took 3 work days that were 8 hours each day. So how could they know there was going to be a destruction so they can remove the goal and other things.

Source?

And not a Youtube video by some random dude. A real, factual source.

Source?

I'll try to find it man, it's been years since I've read it. And I've haven't even posted no more then 3 youtube video and plus this thread is not even a youtube video its some dude of his blog.

Source?

I do not think it's none of these articles I've read years ago but they are pretty damn close. Check them out....

I think one of the articles say there was over 12 TONS of gold, that is insane!

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=298

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?5256-How-Much-Gold-Was-Under-WTC-Complex

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread219926/pg1

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/total_truth_sciences/-gbX6QEepG8

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

It's an insane job, you have to be blind not to see this.

______________ & more after you read this and if you have an sense to understand that this was plan and simle and inside job. Then I'm done here.

For over 30 years the criminals stole and laundered tens of thousands and perhaps as much as 240,000 tons of gold following the death of President Marcos and elsewhere under the directorship of GHWB.

The gold was shipped to Oregon by the US Navy and Oceaneering a CIA front company. The gold is now hidden under the runway of Kloten Airport in Switzerland. (See below) Other gold is hidden under the runway of Zurich airport and elsewhere.

However the FBI and IRS were also chasing the criminals and had been for many years. Criminal charges had been served and they were all due to appear in a New York court at 10.00 EST on the 9th of OCTOBER 2011. “The key date”.

Rather than face jail they destroyed the evidence and all the documentation contained in buildings 1 2 6 and 7. In the words of the FBI “We lost the lot”

It’s said the Pentagon has over 7,000 windows. Behind one was the desk of Capt. Gerald de Canto and his team in the Dept of Naval investigation, who were tasked to investigate the misuse of the Navy in transporting the stolen Marcos gold facilitated by Cantor Fitzgerald. He and all his staff were killed in a direct hit.

Cantor Fitzgerald in WTC 2 were very much part of the investigation Capt de Canto was leading. Over 660 of them were eliminated.

The real aircraft they want you to believe were actually drones, flown remotely and operated by QRS11 gyroscopes developed by Raytheon and others.

A world wide patent exists on the QRS11 gyroscope and prepared by a patent lawyer. For some strange reason patent lawyers are thin on the ground in the US and so Hillary Rodham Clinton and her Rose Law firm signed the patent on this technology.

The QRS 11 gyro was also fitted to a Douglas A4 Skyhawk which was involved at or over the Pentagon. Control was achieved over the KU frequency band. KU is the microwave frequency band. Being direct wave its line of sight and is transmitted from satellites that support the passenger video entertainment systems in the seat backs within the aircraft cabin.

The microwave antenna receiver is generally situated on the aircraft cabin roof around 20 feet forward of the tail plane. (Look out for this). A remote sensor is under the housing connecting the sensor and the QRS11 gyro contained elsewhere on an avionics rack.

Therefore the gyro continually points towards the satellites and thus passenger entertainment services or downloads are provided over this KU link, films video telecoms etc. How nice of them.

The gyro continues to point towards the satellite and therefore for example if the satellite is positioned over Greenland and the aircraft is flying from LA to London this is what happens.

Departing LA the gyro will point towards and above Greenland in the 2 o’clock position. Six hours later while abeam Greenland the gyro will point in the 12 o’clock position towards the satellite. Six hours later and prior to arriving in London the gyro will be in the 10 o’clock position still pointing towards the satellite above Greenland. You see, they love you they don’t want you to miss the movie.

In the 1980’s Boeing developed and launched the uninterruptible autopilot for the B767. It was a so called safety device which essentially meant that following a hijack or serious crisis the aircraft could be recovered remotely. The word uninterruptible is key, once activated it cannot be deactivated by a genuine pilot.

The system was very controversial and many airlines insisted that the software be removed.

Let’s recap. So far we have found that the Hillary patented QRS 11 Gyroscope is continually pointing at the fixed positioned satellite and receiving the passenger entertainment movie over the microwave link in the KU band. We also discussed Boeing uninterruptible autopilots. Therefore this can be written like so:

KU + QRS11 gyro + Boeing uninterruptible autopilots = NPR ( No pilot required)

This technology has been developed over the years by various corporations including Raytheon and the French company Thales amongst others. However behind the evil is the defence contractor Femme Comp Inc of Chantilly VA.

The Francophone amongst you of course will know that Femme means women. Its a strange name for a defence contractor who are responsible for the project management of this hardware, and who incidentally also have access to much of the command and control systems of the US military.

Femme Comp Inc when shortened is written FC.

Now we can complete are all important strap line which is:

FC KU +QRS11 gyro + Boeing uninterruptible autopilots = NPR (No pilot required)

The criminals hate this. Cockroaches like the dark.

In general the strap line is shorted to “the FC KU crime scene”. They don’t like that either. They know that piano wire is being sourced and that the gates of Hades are being oiled. Only eternal hell and damnation awaits them. What they have failed to learn in this life must be learnt in the next.

They fail to reflect that those of us in the civilised world never forget, and will not forgive and that some are unable to forgive and will honour their oath, and that this is that oath.

I, ---------, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Captain Charles “Chick” Burlingame III took the Oath by these words on graduation from the US Naval Academy Annapolis in 1972. Those who graduated with him also took the Oath.

Chick Burlingame was the aircraft commander of flight 77 that they would like you to believe hit the Pentagon. Nothing could be further from the truth. However American flight 77 did depart Washington Dulles with selected passengers including seven Raytheon system engineers, Admirals, military staff and essentially anyone and everyone they wanted eliminated.

Following departure many consider they were gassed within the aircraft cabin. Control of the aircraft was then achieved by ditching the passenger entertainment system and replacing this with uploads into the satellite and downloads from the satellite over the KU microwave frequency range linked into the QRS11 Hillary patented gyro, which engaged the Boeing interruptible flight director and auto throttle. Control of flight 77 was now taking place from elsewhere. The aircraft was then flown out over the Atlantic and destroyed by explosives.

The type of explosive used is very important.

We have just one more important matter that requires discussion.

SmacSonic.

SmacSonic is an insulation material developed for use against noise (engine noise) and fire suppression. Aircraft fuselage walls are fitted and coated with SmacSonic material. It’s a very good material, is certified and is in use worldwide.

The downside of SmacSonic is that if the aircraft is destroyed using explosives the temperature is very much higher when compared with fire. Under these conditions it’s considered that SmacSonic has the negative effect and essentially burns in such a way that a plasma is induced. All evidence is therefore eliminated.

Engineers have considered that perhaps the internal beams and lift shaft structures within the building core of the world trade centre may have been coated with this material.

Following his death Wendy Burlingame the daughter of Capt Charles Burlingame refused to accept that her daddy would hand over his aircraft to box cutter carrying Muslims and was a thorn in the side of the authorities. In 2006 her body was removed from her apartment in Guttenberg NJ following a fire.

I, we, do solemnly swear.

Herewith the Jeff Prager three part investigation in full colour and in PDF format which I thoroughly recommend. It can be found here for download. This is not a quick solution, and will take at least a week to read and understand given most of us have limited time.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ions-About-911

Bank Deeds contained in the report....

Bengal Trading Limited ( Isle of Man ) – Overseas Agent

Lincoln Bank and Trust Company ( British West Indies ) – Trustee Bank

Lincoln National Insurance Company – Insurer

Depository Bank: Union Bank of Switzerland [Main]

Code Name: SOLICITOR KNIGHT/JAV

Reference: LPFI-12-90-IPS/VIREO-12-15

The GBC’s issued to various participants as their share are as follows:

1. 11833 • 1000 Metric Tons Bearer

2. 11833-1 • 1000 Metric Tons Pedro Palafox Laurel

3. 11833-2 • 1000 Metric Tons Pedro Palafox Laurel

4. 11833-3 • 1000 Metric Tons Pedro Palafox Laurel

5. 11833-4 • 1000 Metric Tons Pedro Palafox Laurel

6. 11833-5 • 1000 Metric Tons Pedro Palafox Laurel

7. 11833-6 • 1000 Metric Tons Bearer

8. 11833-7 • 1000 Metric Tons Bearer

9. 11833-8 • 1000 Metric Tons Bearer

10. 11833-9 • 1000 Metric Tons Bearer

11. 11833-10 • 1000 Metric Tons Sub divided to:

a. 11833-11 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer Subdivided to 11833-27- 50 Metric Tons Bearer

11833-28- 25 Metric Tons Bearer, 11833-30- 5 Metric Tons and others.

b. 11833-12 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

c. 11833-13 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

d. 11833-14 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

e. 11833-15 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

f. 11833-16 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

g. 11833-17 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

h. 11833-18 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

i. 11833-19 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

j. 11833-20 • 100 Metric Tons Bearer

Certificate of Ownership: supports each of these GBC’s. They are only negotiable on their maturity date of January 11, 2003 as stated in the Data Sheet that “PLEASE BE ADVICE THAT PREMATURE ARRANGEMENT TO ANY THIRD PARTIES SHALL SERIOUSLY IMPAIR THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY OF THE DOCUMENTS”.