Denver Shootings

A man claiming to be James Holmes created a profile on a popular sex website just days before "The Dark Knight Rises" massacre ... in which he described his penis as "short/average" ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ investigators are now looking at the site to determine its authenticity.

"Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning.

"Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

In his profile, "Holmes" says he's 6'0" and single ... with an athletic body. Note -- the FBI says Holmes is 6'3".

"Holmes" describes himself as a "light/social drinker" ... but in the section where he's asked if he smokes or does drugs, he answered, "I'd prefer not to say."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-sex-website-penis-cops/

Wow....

lol at people thinking this guy should be tortured to death. get a grip on yourselves, do you really want to stoop to his level?

Oh, so what should we do, "rehabilitate" him?

It's people like you that lead to violent criminals and potential murderers getting out of prison and going back to killing people and committing terrible acts of violence.

You're the same person that thinks Anders Breivik should have such a lavish prison and not even have to face a life sentence (the years he was sentenced to).

Edit: I read you post wrong, and thought you said he shouldn't be put to death. I missed the tortured part, but I still wouldn't have a problem if he were to be tortured.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

yup

that doesn't fix anything though. a violent retaliation is never a good solution. sure you might feel better for a little bit if you are family of a victim, but it really doesn't heal the wound. killing or torturing someone else doesn't bring back the loved one you lost. the sooner everyone accepts this simple fact, the brighter our world can be

that doesn't fix anything though. a violent retaliation is never a good solution. sure you might feel better for a little bit if you are family of a victim, but it really doesn't heal the wound. killing or torturing someone else doesn't bring back the loved one you lost. the sooner everyone accepts this simple fact, the brighter our world can be

It's not just about "healing the wound". That isn't what prison is about either.

Give him the same pain that these families are going through. He deserves a lot of pain.

He should be given the death penalty. The shitty thing about the death penalty is that he will end up sitting in solitary confinement for 30+ years before anything happens.

I worked in the prison system for 4 years but this dude won't have any human contact aside from the guards. He will spend 23 hours a day in his cell, and the other hour he will have recreation by himself. In most prisons though he will be able to buy a Xbox 360/ PS3, TV, radio, and $100 dollars worth of food a week.

Our prison system is a joke, taxpayers pay for criminals like this guy to play video games all day.

They won't kill him....they have so many questions for him and so much to investigate about his mental state and what not that they will be examining him for years and by the time they decide they don't need him anymore, not many people would care if he is killed or not. I am sure people still want him dead, but the initial blow right now, people want him dead as soon as possible. I personally think its better to let him suffer rather than just end his life on the spot.

Are you suggesting we savagely murder his family like he did theirs?

I would not shed a tear if that were to happen.

You want to give him an Xbox 360, a flat-screen t.v., and nice bed for the rest of his life instead? There's no need to keep him in a cell where he's wasting taxpayer money when there's no question he was the one who committed the crime.

At the very least, he should be put to death very quickly.

Edit: That is not what I am saying at all. All I am saying is revenge on the actual killer would not be opposed by me. No, I don't think his family should be harmed in any manner whatsoever. I am specifically talking about the killer, and the killer alone.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Are you suggesting we savagely murder his family like he did theirs?

While his family is "innocent" so were his victims. It would not bother me if someone went after his family.

If someone killed my family, I'd probably kill every person in their's except for them to give them exactly what they gave me.

Alright going after someone's family is a little much. Imagine if your brother went away to college and become a maniac and killed someone..meanwhile you are living your normal life somewhere else and bam you are dead because your family member is a freak.

As far as I can tell, his family raised him fine, he was a pretty smart guy. He just went crazy, not much the family can do about it. They live in San Diego and he was in Colorado.

IDK if someone wrote this, I'm just quick posting this.

But this chick was at Toronto mall shooting and she survived it but went back to that same place the the Batman shooting happened and she got shot twice in the head and died.

She said something at the Toronto mall told her to go outside and she did, she said she had a feeling just to go outside. And then she comes back to Colorado and dies of basiclly same thing.

On the radio Coast to Coast they were talking about this, that's where I heard it and they said it was so odd they could understand it. They were saying she escaped her destiny in Toronto she was suppose to die but did cause of some feeling told her to go outside. And she comes to Colorado and die of the same thing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=400980

You're thoughts on this?

IDK if someone wrote this, I'm just quick posting this.

But this chick was at Toronto mall shooting and she survived it but went back to that same place the the Batman shooting happened and she got shot twice in the head and died.

She said something at the Toronto mall told her to go outside and she did, she said she had a feeling just to go outside. And then she comes back to Colorado and dies of basiclly same thing.

On the radio Coast to Coast they were talking about this, that's where I heard it and they said it was so odd they could understand it. They were saying she escaped her destiny in Toronto she was suppose to die but did cause of some feeling told her to go outside. And she comes to Colorado and die of the same thing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=400980

You're thoughts on this?

Heard about this as well. That's some Final Destination type shit.

Explain please.

You're seeming to hint like his lady was "supposed" to die, in a sense. She escaped the Toronto shooting, but you're saying it was "in her books to die."

When in reality, it's just a coincidence that she happened to be in both places.

You're seeming to hint like his lady was "supposed" to die, in a sense. She escaped the Toronto shooting, but you're saying it was "in her books to die."

When in reality, it's just a coincidence that she happened to be in both places.

Hope you're not a detective. Coincidences always have a meaning

Haha oh man the coincidence talk. So if the same thing happen 7 times and each time it was harder to escape, then on the finally on the 7th she dies you woul still think it's a coincidence?

Haha oh man the coincidence talk. So if the same thing happen 7 times and each time it was harder to escape, then on the finally on the 7th she dies you woul still think it's a coincidence?

Well, A. that didn't happen so

B. we won't talk about it.

This is someone's life we're talking about not a fictional movie.

Edited by trutrojan8