D.Lillard

How high is his potential? Maybe like Westbrook?

At least:

Newly re-signed Blazer, Nicholas Batum, had this to say after seeing Lillard’s dunk:

Ok I just saw the dunk. @Dame_Lillard just send a message to the others big of the league…— Nicolas Batum (@nicolas88batum) July 19, 2012

http://dimemag.com/2012/07/damian-lillard-rocked-the-rim-with-a-huge-dunk-in-summer-league/

Plays a lot like a prime Gilbert Arenas. I'm impressed with him the past week, he's stellar off the pick and roll, and while he's had the green light on almost every possession, you can't underplay how incredible some of his scoring outputs have been.

Anyone wanting to make a sig with him on it for me would be very much appreciated.

I'm thinking about doing one haha I'm just as pumped for him as you guys are.

I'd say that his game is a cross between, say, Westbrook/Rose from a driving and finishing standpoint, but he's a much better shooter from the outside than Russ while being a touch less athletic.

Yeah, I haven't been this excited about a rookie since #7. He's having a tremendous summer league, and I'm loving every bit of it. Meyers Leonard is also playing some good solid ball. Pretty excited about this upcoming season.