Phoenix @ Toronto

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Haha, I'm sorry...but Jose Calderon? Again? He shot 1-7 from the field, was absolutely murdered by Nash, and didn't get to the line at all.

Five of the players for Phoenix had 15 or more points (Nash, Amare, Barbosa, Richardson and Frye), shot 51% from the floor, 43% from three, and won the game by 19 points after a 50-49 halftime score.

Toronto needs work.

Sometimes its fun to cheer for the dumb [expletive]. That's what cheering for the Raptors feels like, when they make a defense stop it's like "Ohhhh, look at that. Good for you!".

We need to start Amir or Reggie when he gets back. Bargnani and Jose cannot be on the floor together.

I can't believe how dumb BC is being, when Bosh/Bargnani do a more effective job on Nash off a switch then Jose does straight up it should tell you something. I know he isn't stupid but he either can't realize, or refuses to realize, how much his golden boys are hurting us defensively more then they are helping us. Jose is being completely exposed, he can't play off the ball and can't do anything outside his comfort zone. One thing he used to be good for was not turning it over but now he turns it over all the time.

rant.

I'm honestly tired of hearing Calderon this and that. He actally did a pretty good job on Nash in the first half, until Nash and the Suns were hitting 3s like nothing. I think Calderon only took 2 or 3 shots in the first way before the whole team got cold. Calderon was creating alot of offense during the first half and was doing his thing in the 2nd but nothing was dropping. After that he was forcing because no one else was hitting. Marco 0-5, Wright I don't understand what was going through his mind, its like he has a switch where he thinks he is Kobe and needs to create. Jack's game look worse than it did than the stats. Just as bad. For some reason the whole team forgets about Bosh after he has I think it was 27 going into the 4th and only scoring at the 7:30 mark I think in the 4th. Hedo was just off the map yesterday with his IQ. Just very slow.

Im tired of reading, 'blow this team up'. Give it a god damn chance, its actually one of the best teams te raptors have on paper, one of best post defenders is still hurt and hasn't played yet. And he is also the toughness leader of the team, and its hard to lead by example when you are sitting with a boot on.

Yesterday the team's offense waas just not dropping, going 1-20 for a team who shoots 3s 3rd best in the league won't happen everyday. The fight was great until the 2nd half when the Suns caught on fire and the raptors could not buy a basket.

The team chem is non-exist for some reason. Bosh is forgetten at times, if Andrea doesn't get the ball after 3 or 4 plays; right when he gets the ball the same move is going to happen, shot fake from 3, one dribble and pop. Calderon and Hedo needs to keep his playing throughout the game, Jack needs to calm down at times, Demar needs to keep on cutting, Wright needs to stop he is thinking he is a play maker.