What's next for Mitch?

Can't stop wondering what's next for the Lakers so I wanted to write them. I was thinking of a few scenarios, and it seems that the Dwight Howard is taking the top priority.

1) Lakers get DH while taking a leaving a lot of contracts thus changing a lot of of the roster makeup. Not sure what Lakers' position is on taking Jason Richardson because of rumors, but I assume they're not interested in taking Hedo at all.

2) Lakers sign and trade for a good guard/forward, Brandon Rush. This is only held up because Dwight Howard may take pieces that would be used for this trade. Players in mind would be McRobers, Eyenga, and hopefully not MWP (would leave a hole in bench SF).

3) If Lakers don't get Rush, Lakers sign Webster off waivers. That is if no one else picks him up. I don't see why no one would want him though. Pietrus is also likely to be a back up option to Rush.

4) If none of the above, Lakers will have a Blake-Goudelock-Ebanks-Jamison-Hill bench. Which is not bad, but it's not awesome.

It seems that Lakers are stuck with Steve Blake as the back up PG and can use Darius Morris as a third string. Blake doesn't seem as big as a problem as the Guard/forward rotation. I'm pretty curious as to how Lakers will solve it. What other scenarios would be likely? What am i missing?