James Holmes forcely drugged?

[--->Source]

Video in the link.

James Holmes Appears In Court -- Has He Been Forcibly Drugged?

It's been "83.5" hours since the shooting took place, so any drugs alleged Dark Knight shooter James Holmes was on should have worn off by now. Yet, in his appearance here in court he looked drugged out of his mind. The shooter of Gabriel Giffords, Jared Lee Loughner, against the wishes of his lawyer was forcibly drugged by the government. Has James Holmes been forcibly drugged as well? Seems counterproductive to forcibly drug someone who you want give a supposedly "fair trial" to.

• Owner

Don't really give a shit. He's guilty. Pleading insanity is garbage if he was planning this for months (and he was, since he was getting weapon/equipment deliveries for that long), and to be honest, I wouldn't care if the court just laughed at his ass and gave him the death penalty without him even speaking a single word.

• Like 1

Don't really give a shit. He's guilty. Pleading insanity is garbage if he was planning this for months (and he was, since he was getting weapon/equipment deliveries for that long), and to be honest, I wouldn't care if the court just laughed at his ass and gave him the death penalty without him even speaking a single word.

Agree with all; although I rather them just give him 400 years in prison and let him hangout with Sandusky.

Agree with all; although I rather them just give him 400 years in prison and let him hangout with Sandusky.

They had to put Holmes in solitary confinement before his preliminary court date becuase all the inmates were threatening to kill him. If the state doesn't do it, the inmates will.

They had to put Holmes in solitary confinement before his preliminary court date becuase all the inmates were threatening to kill him. If the state doesn't do it, the inmates will.

They should let the inmates. Lol

He probably was. I'm sure they made him see a doctor ASAP to diagnose whatever illness he has (which could help the defense), and then medicate him properly. It's not just "the government" who forcibly drug people...go to any psych ward, they do the same thing.

Haha...he doesn't look drugged to me.

http://i.imgur.com/M5Cfg.jpg

His pupils look dilated kind of. Guy is still a freak and he's going to go through some [expletive]ing harsh torture before he's murdered in jail.