Soccer at the 2012 Summer Olympics

Cobb

They lost to Honduras because its the Olympics, if the real Spain team faced Honduras the score would be 8-0.

Solid excuse.

http://news.ripley.za.net/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/be315_120726014117-olympics-begins-9-horizontal-gallery.jpg

No wonder you like Honduras, cause of the BBC.

I never said I like Honduras. I just hate Spain. :P

BTW, I never saw that Honduras pic but the associations you're making sure say a lot about your hidden desires. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/k0oAj.jpg

The United States can win the group with anything but a loss.

Not much drama on the final day of the group stages, mainly because eight of the 12 participating teams advance to the quarterfinals.

http://i.imgur.com/k0oAj.jpg

The United States can win the group with anything but a loss.

Not much drama on the final day of the group stages, mainly because eight of the 12 participating teams advance to the quarterfinals.

You're acting like the us can compete with best korea

With the USWNT defeating North Korea 1-0 yesterday, it marks the first time in Olympic history that a women's team has gone through the group stage undefeated.

I'm quite surprised the United States didn't tack on anymore goals though. With the amount of chances they had in the first half I would've thought they'd have had even more in the second half, but apparently not.

Quarterfinals begin on Friday and the USWNT opens up with New Zealand.

Here's a video of Alex Morgan's knee meeting Jennie Lindon's face from the quartefinals game yesterday. I have no idea how Lindon was able to remain in the game. It looked like an instant concussion to me.

BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE BABY HORSE