ESPN.com Fantasy Football League (Live Draft)

NomarFachix

I put a beating on iMan...he's 0-4 now LOL

Yup, got 6th most points scored and 2nd most points against.. nothing I can do about that. My division is stacked and they all have their best weeks against me.

Didn't help that Locker died after two attempts, either.

Well I don't even know why you have Locker starting and no other QB on your roster...that's noobish of you lol.

13th ranked QB in a 16 team league, scored me 32 last week.. 18.7 PPG leading into this week. Got hurt.. should that be predicted, lol?

Cutler, the guy I drafted, is 30th.

13th ranked QB in a 16 team league, scored me 32 last week.. 18.7 PPG leading into this week. Got hurt.. should that be predicted, lol?

Cutler, the guy I drafted, is 30th.

lolol I don't care about rankings or any of that shit, Locker is garbage and everyone knows that. Bad drafting mayne...

lolol I don't care about rankings or any of that shit, Locker is garbage and everyone knows that. Bad drafting mayne...

Paid professional who doesn't think so (debunks your "everyone" theory in one quote):

Jake Locker, QB, Titans -- It's tough to sell a quarterback coming off a half of football where his passer rating was a 7.0, and to be honest, I'm surprised it was that high. However, even coming off his dismal preseason performance against Tampa Bay, I'm still very high on Locker for this season. And hey, the guy was just named the starter after that putrid outing.

I think Locker will be a top-12 fantasy quarterback in 2012. Yes, Locker will be one of the top fantasy quarterbacks in 12-team leagues. That's what I'm saying.

The Titans are my sleeper team in the AFC this season. Mike Munchak impressed last year and this Tennessee team has an intriguing makeup, especially on offense. Kenny Britt has been an absolute disaster this offseason but there's still a lot to like with the Titans. Nate Washington is an underrated receiver, Jared Cook has loads of talent at tight end and Kendall Wright could be one of the NFL's most productive rookies.

If Britt can stay healthy and ever get his act together, he'll still be in the mix once he serves his impending suspension. We can argue all day whether or not Chris Johnson will regain his form as a running back, but he's still an asset as a receiver out of the backfield. So, on paper, Locker will have a lot of weapons at his disposal.

Locker is still young and developing and he has good arm strength and mobility. He isn't Cam Newton or Tim Tebow, but I see another Donovan McNabb. Remember, McNabb wasn't a running quarterback; he was a mobile quarterback, but people think he ran more than he did. In reality, McNabb topped 500 yards rushing just once in his career and scored more than three rushing touchdowns only twice in 13 seasons.

Locker is a guy who will add 300 yards and a couple of scores on the ground, numbers similar to what McNabb did during most of his career. Still, that's a nice boost to Locker's overall fantasy value.

Fantasy owners are in a perfect situation with Locker. Grab him later in your draft as a backup and then at some point this season you'll have two starting fantasy quarterbacks on your roster, giving you the flexibility to move one of them if you desire.

And if you want to draft quarterbacks based solely on preseason performance, then go with Blaine Gabbert instead. Let me know in October how that's working out for you.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/fantasy/08/22/nfl-fantasy-fire-sale/index.html#ixzz286ooVOF7

Dude was the #13 QB in the league before getting hurt and a very, very popular sleeper choice heading into the year. Sorry that you're trying to make a point that isn't there, pal. Stop being so simple minded and learn the game.

LMAO :lol:

Locker has got you off to a 0-4 start.

SLEEPER OF THE YEAR GUYS!!!

Remind me next year not to listen to you when it comes to sleepers pleaseeeee.

You should have two losses in the other league you're in as well. You needed some terrible calls to even give you a chance last week, and you just lost this week as well. :lol: .

Chump.

Get on AIM because I want to trade.

LOL gtfo ECN...I should actually be 4-0. The dude I played this week had Michael Bush in instead of Murray but switched them literally at the last second.

You're still mad about the epic comeback I made on you last week huh? :lol:

I don't feel like getting on a computer so just PM a trade if you want as we'll go from there.

LMAO :lol:

Locker has got you off to a 0-4 start.

SLEEPER OF THE YEAR GUYS!!!

Remind me next year not to listen to you when it comes to sleepers pleaseeeee.

Locker has only been my quarterback for two weeks, so he's gotten me to 0-2. Got hurt after two passes this week, helped me put up 102 (26 points more than your team) last week.

Matter of fact, before this week, my team had more points than yours overall :lol: scrub

Lmao awwwwwww poor iMan has to cheat to get a win?

Just accept the fact that you have absolutely no fantasy fball knowledge. Your garbage team shows that...Locker as your only QB? Lmfao...I'd cheat too just to get a damn win on the standings.

You're such a tool :lol:

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Just accept the fact that you have absolutely no fantasy fball knowledge. Your garbage team shows that...Locker as your only QB? Lmfao...I'd cheat too just to get a damn win on the standings.

>no fantasy knowledge

>more fantasy points than you

29 points lol good job this week

#winning

I outscored your entire team with Brady, Sproles, and Chandler.....that's how big of a joke your team is.

JAKE LOCKER IS A SLEEPER GUYS!!!

L O L

Too bad you forgot to set your roster and Brady and Chandler were on the bench.. first win feels so good