ESPN.com Fantasy Football League (Live Draft)

NomarFachix

why do people even bother joining smh

OK?, can you at least for once try to be positive? If the time was earlier like it was suppose to be then everyone would have showed up! Also I joined because I will be on it weekly and making moves. I was planning on being in the draft as well but it's not my fault the time was moved to a dumbass time.

It is similarly not our fault that you don't have Internet access at your house.

How do you like your team?

-_- wtf? yeah whatever.

& Team looks fine, hope Vick doesn't get hurt other then that. Vick and CJ can stack up a lot of points if they have good year.

Ehhh..they aren't much of an upgrade over Gore.

You're going to be surprised! Gore had a little over 50 yards per game and 3 TD the final 8 games of last year, they're going to continue to give him a more reduced role going into this season, especially with talent like LaMichael and BJ in the backfield now. Kendall Hunter will probably warrant more carries too. Gore was a no-draft guy for me this year, I just desperately need the receiving talent lol

You're going to be surprised! Gore had a little over 50 yards per game and 3 TD the final 8 games of last year, they're going to continue to give him a more reduced role going into this season, especially with talent like LaMichael and BJ in the backfield now. Kendall Hunter will probably warrant more carries too. Gore was a no-draft guy for me this year, I just desperately need the receiving talent lol

Yeah I understand how Gore might be declining but he's still the starter and will probably still get around 15-17 carries a game. I think he can be a good RB2.

Bradshaw or BJGE are definitely not worth Desean+Gore though.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Bradshaw or BJGE are definitely not worth Desean+Gore though.

You're sleeping on BJGE, who else is getting carries in Cincy? Dude is getting all the carries for the first time in his career and is a TD machine

How do you feel about Charles?

Only problem with him is that he's coming off an injury obviously but I'd have to think about it.

You're sleeping on BJGE, who else is getting carries in Cincy? Dude is getting all the carries for the first time in his career and is a TD machine

Playing behind Brady and playing behind Andy Dalton are two completely different scenarios. BJGE wont nearly get the same the number of redzone opportunities he did with Brady obviously. IMO he's not close to being a RB2 and at best a flex starter. He has upside but I just dont see him putting up good enough numbers for me to do that deal.

Playing behind Brady and playing behind Andy Dalton are two completely different scenarios.

because Brady throws far more in the red zone!

40. Since Marvin Lewis took over as Bengals coach in 2003, his lead running backs have averaged 1,124 yards, eight touchdowns and 282 carries a season.

41. BenJarvus Green-Ellis has never had more than 229 carries in a season.

42. He has also never fumbled.

43. Those Bengals averages (1,124 yards and eight scores) combined with no fumbles and assuming no receiving yards would have been worth 160 fantasy points, or 15th among running backs, just 10 points out of the top 10.

44. Among running backs with at least 30 red zone carries last season, only Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch had a higher yards-per-carry average in the red zone than Green-Ellis (2.72).

45. Only five teams ran the ball in the red zone more than the Bengals last season.

46. Green-Ellis had 11 and 13 touchdowns, respectively, the past two seasons, with all but one coming from the red zone.