Boston @ San Antonio

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

It's just as I thought it would be for the Spurs: live by the Manu, die by the Manu.

If he's not going to be healthy enough to contribute efficiently off the bench, San Antonio is not going to the Conference Finals.

It's just as I thought it would be for the Spurs: live by the Manu, die by the Manu.

If he's not going to be healthy enough to contribute efficiently off the bench, San Antonio is not going to the Conference Finals.

He only played 18 minutes. Duncan played 32, Spurs lose. Sooner or later their going to have to stop being P****sies and let their best players PLAY. Manu had 11 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists in 18 minutes. Matt Bonner played 4 more minutes then him. The Spurs are not a threat in the Western Conference this season, sorry but by the time they decide to turn it on it will be too late and if they do make the playoffs I dont see them winning 3 series on the Road in the Western Conference.