Toronto @ Washington

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Apparently there might be a change to the starting lineup. Jose and Bargs off the bench?

So...

C - Bosh

PF - Amir

SF - Hedo

SG - DeRozan

PG - Jack

Is that the lineup? I have no clue.

I guess maybe they can play Hedo at the four, start Wright (someone that should be in the doghouse to begin with).

So...

C - Bosh

PF - Amir

SF - Hedo

SG - DeRozan

PG - Jack

I guess maybe they can play Hedo at the four, start Wright (someone that should be in the doghouse to begin with).

The change will probably be nothing more than starting Wright in place of DeRozan and nothing more. Maybe they will start Jack over Calderon, which I highly doubt, but there is no way that Colangelo will let his golden boy come off of the bench. I would honestly expect Bosh to come off of the bench before Bargnani.

I don't think that Colangelo will allow Bargs to come off of the bench, and I don't think that Triano has the backbone to do it.

So...

C - Bosh

PF - Amir

SF - Hedo

SG - DeRozan

PG - Jack

This is the lineup I would love to see get a chance, but unfortunately that won't happen. Maybe the Jack thing could happen if Jose volunteered to go the bench. But like BFT said Triano won't, or better yet, can't bench Bargnani.

I just want to see Bosh finally not have to be rebounding for 2 big men. If Evans when he is back, or Amir, got the shot to start then at least off the bat Bosh would have a competent rebounder at his side for the first time in his career.

Missed the first half of this game, anyone wanna give me an update? Saw Demar is doing well too bad he missed that three (got here with 21 seconds left). Any changes in the starting 5?

I swear that Demar is the only guy on the team with active hands. Everyone else gives up the basket but Demar at least gives up the foul or goes for the steal/block like the last play on Haywood.

Also lol at Bargnani being outmuscled by Caron for the rebound.

Nice spin move by Demar but not sure why he went for the up and under, should have just went up strong.

Any changes in the starting 5?

I don't think so. I was busy watching the Montreal Canadiens 100th Anniversary thing so I missed the first couple of minutes, but unless somebody got subbed out really quickly, the starting lineup was the same as usual. Doesn't surprise me. I didn't really think that there would be any sort of significant changes to it.

This was a game we had to pull out. It took a lot and I feel like with everything that is going on we had to win this. Hopefully a load off our back now going into December full fledged, we have a really easy schedule overall this month compared to last.

Just really thankful we aren't 7-14 right now, hopefully we can look back to this game and say it was a turning point. But for some reason I highly doubt that :rofl:

Still a lot of work to be done, Jarret was huge for us and should be starting. I mean he was the one running the offense down the stretch, he is the superior player so why is he not starting?

Also as usual Bosh was invisible down the stretch. Why is it that everyone forgets about the big fella down the stretch?

Edited by travesy3

Also as usual Bosh was invisible down the stretch. Why is it that everyone forgets about the big fella down the stretch?

Its because the Raptors have a lot of low IQ players. I thought that the Raptors would have a great offensive IQ this season, but if there is one thing that I would complain about in regards to the Raptors offense, it is that they don't have a very good collective IQ (and they shoot too many jumpers).

I was at a hockey game so I missed the overtime. Luckily for me, I got home just in time to watch the OT on TSN2.