The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Czech Takes Off Her Panties on Olympic Stadium

http://l.yimg.com/os/274/2012/08/07/1-jpg_182231.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STU6I7alp0o

With a smile on her face Klucinova continue with the change, without displaying an ounce of flesh to the cameras. In just a few seconds had her panties in her hand and placed meshes. And was ready to continue competing.

Source

Attention hoe. <_<

LOLZ, If Serena Williams did that you wouldve been like:

OMG OMG ITS A HA-STYLE SITCHUAYSHUN

LOLZ, If Serena Williams did that you wouldve been like:

OMG OMG ITS A HA-STYLE SITCHUAYSHUN

:lol: That's actually something Smitty would say. And speaking of Serena, Kobe would sure like it if she did that...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600019_10151093970410419_1275985263_n.jpg

Really? More info plz

First of what state do you live in?

I live in Idaho, so we here have places like ProPeople, SOS Staffing, Manpower, etc.... There is probably 20+ temping place just in Boise. I know for a fact if you live out east which I used to back in PA and there was a lot of temping places.

Temping is by far the worst possible thing you can do. You are getting paid minimum wage while the temp agency makes nearly that amount off you by answering a phone call and then calling the worker. I've never been more disrespected or put in more uncomfortable work situations than I did with temping and to top it all off, I got injured after working a full year and received less than $100 in medical and soon there after had to go on social assistance.

It's great if you are in dire need of money or absolutely cannot find a job but it is demoralizing and had two guys I work with commit suicide just over the stress of the situation. It could be completely different in the States but I know there was a Manpower downtown here.

Temping is by far the worst possible thing you can do. You are getting paid minimum wage while the temp agency makes nearly that amount off you by answering a phone call and then calling the worker. I've never been more disrespected or put in more uncomfortable work situations than I did with temping and to top it all off, I got injured after working a full year and received less than $100 in medical and soon there after had to go on social assistance.

It's great if you are in dire need of money or absolutely cannot find a job but it is demoralizing and had two guys I work with commit suicide just over the stress of the situation. It could be completely different in the States but I know there was a Manpower downtown here.

Damn that's pretty crazy man. Sometimes they give me a job and I go there talk to the guy find out what we are doing if it's stupid I just leave and that totally pissed the temping bitches at the offices on their phone. So they loose profit in some way, at least that is what she told me when workers don't show up. But yeah if you do need quick money temping is the way too go.

• Like 1