Bigger Impact: Moss or TO

Make It Naaaashty

I barely even watch/follow football but how can it not be Moss? Red zone...

Some people say he's a new player now and others say he's lost a step. He hasn't done anything the past two years so it would be surprising for him to come in and impact our offense. He also has Alex Smith throwing him the ball so you never know how Moss will do this season.

TO ran a 40 yard time a couple days ago similar to the one he ran years ago and he seems motivated this year. We saw the success he had with the Bengals and at times but rarely with Buffalo so you never know which TO we will see.

It's a toss up IMO, I think Flynn will do well in Seattle and so will TO. But after it's all said and done, I think Moss will have made a bigger impact with his vertical threat than TO.

Some people say he's a new player now and others say he's lost a step. He hasn't done anything the past two years so it would be surprising for him to come in and impact our offense. He also has Alex Smith throwing him the ball so you never know how Moss will do this season.

TO ran a 40 yard time a couple days ago similar to the one he ran years ago and he seems motivated this year. We saw the success he had with the Bengals and at times but rarely with Buffalo so you never know which TO we will see.

It's a toss up IMO, I think Flynn will do well in Seattle and so will TO. But after it's all said and done, I think Moss will have made a bigger impact with his vertical threat than TO.

Dude's (TO's) 40 is a 4.45 right now! That is deadly for his size. And I believe the only reason he wants to came back so bad is because he can beat Randy moss for TD's and receptions.

But I personally think TO will have a bigger impacted he will be a focal point of the Hawks offense. While it will be a different situation in San Francisco for Randy.

Anyways, [expletive] Moss.. a diva WR who admittedly plays when he wants to and seems about the paycheck (straight cash, homie).. TO gets a bad rap, but the dude is all about football and winning. He wants the ball, he does whatever it takes to be out there on a game to game basis (hyperbaric chamber).. he lives and breathes winning and playing the game. I can't say the same for Moss.

Not sure who will have the bigger impact, but I hope it's Terrell.

• Like 1

hope u dont mean Idaho. thats not NW style

Then whats Idaho part of? Because over here they are pretty straight forward that they are in the North West region, and also the news from Washington like Seattle we have their news an they include Idaho part of NW too, same with Oregon. I think NW area goes all the way to Montana (Could be wrong about Montana)