NFL Pre-Season Thread

Warren2ThaG

Making a strong statement to be in the conversation for the starting QB in Seattle. Setting up countless scoring drives with the ability to move out of the pocket makes this guy dangerous if they do start him over Flynn.

Agreed.

If Flynn doesn't come in and play well from the start, I dont see it taking much time for Seattle to name Wilson their starter. A lot of pressure is on Flynn.

Don't remember that but it's preseason anyways. I'm sure Thomas will have his games also just like Decker will.

I drafted Decker over Thomas in a couple leagues, as a matter of fact I skipped over a bunch of other wideouts just to get him. Stop acting like I didn't tell you that.

And down goes Jonathan Stewart. I hope it's nothing serious. :(

On a side note, NFL officials make $8,000 per game ($128,000 in the regular season) and they're holding out because they feel like they' don't receive the proper benefits lol. The replacement officials are making a quarter of that just in case some of you were curious.

And down goes Jonathan Stewart. I hope it's nothing serious. :(

On a side note, NFL officials make $8,000 per game ($128,000 in the regular season) and they're holding out because they feel like they' don't receive the proper benefits lol. The replacement officials are making a quarter of that just in case some of you were curious.

The NFL officials deserve that amount of money for officiating the biggest sport in the U.S.

Hell, double their salaries if we can get them instead of the replacement officials. It's been a poorly officiated pre-season.