Sleeper Team?

The Warriors have had a really solid off-season, for once. Added some good depth for the bench with re-signing Brandon Rush and adding players like Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry.

If Klay Thompson plays like he did last year after we traded Monta Ellis, he will be a very good two-guard. One of the better sophomores for this year.

Andrew Bogut and Stephen Curry are obviously the main keys to the Warriors having success, but say that they both are healthy this season along with David Lee.

Are the Warriors good enough to make the playoffs? I think there are a lot of people out there sleeping on them right now. They have a really good core of players and Marc Jackson is going to have a much better idea of how to run a team in a full 82 game season.

I can actually see the Warriors grabbing the 6-8 seed if they play to their full potential.

I think they are rated pretty fairly and where they belong. They'll likely be in that group who fight for one of the final two playoff spots in the West along with Dallas, Minnesota and Utah.

I think it is safe to say the top 6 in the West will be some combination of the Spurs, Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets, Grizzlies and Thunder and I just don't see the Warriors being able to sneak above one of those teams, which would make them a true sleeper (given where their expectations are heading into the season).

I do really, really like what they've done this summer, though. If they stay healthy I'd expect them to grab one of those final two playoff spots.