Best backcourt in the NBA?

Check my Stats

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And you're a homer Raptors fan. I don't think there's one person (who isn't a Raptors fan) that would agree with you.

I agree. Lawson and Iggy have had ten times the success. Just compare the amount of playoff games played

I would say Kobe/Nash.

If Harden is the PG and Westbrook is the SG, they could be close.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Igoudala is a SG? thought he was a forward. wow

no one from toronto should be in this poll, rofl

it's kobe and nash come on now (hubie brown voice)

Edited by JYD

Igoudala is a SG? thought he was a forward. wow

no one from toronto should be in this poll, rofl

it's kobe and nash come on now (hubie brown voice)

He's can play the two or three. He'll play the two guard position with the Nuggets because Chandler and Gallo will occupy the three.

Kobe/Nash gives you a combined 3 MVP awards compared to a combined 0 with all of those other backcourts.

Harden/Westbrook is easily second imo

which clowns voted deron/jj :lol:

Edited by Lkr

deron/jj is a nice combo don't get me wrong but man you're talkin about [expletive]in legends... everyone knows i hate kobe bryant but the dude is a legend so is nash.

Edited by JYD

Really a tossup between the Thunder and Lakers for me. Kobe and Nash being legends holds no water for me because both are past their primes and what they've done in the past doesn't mean anything in terms of what I expect them to do this upcoming season. Nash will be a big help to the Lakers this upcoming season and chemistry-wise he's a great fit, but I see him taking another step back. He's no longer a great scorer, still one of the best passers though. Since his role will be smaller having to share the ball with Kobe, Pau, and Bynum, and the fact that he's going to get rocked on defense against guys like Russ (although having Howard and Gasol behind him helps), I don't hold him in as high esteem as I would in years past. Kobe has to start declining at some point, and with Howard in the lineup and Nash controlling the ball more, I see him taking a big of a step back. Individually, I'd even consider putting Russ ahead of him at this point.

Westbrook's the best scoring point in the NBA, his quickness makes him virtually unstoppable. I expect Harden to take another step forward this upcoming season, and with both of these guys capable of scoring 18+ a game along with good defense and no glaring weaknesses, I have them slightly ahead of the Lakers' backcourt at this point.

Kobe/Nash...of course. 3 MVPs (they deserve to have many more,but that's not the subject here) between this two future HOFs. It's no brainer.

P.S. - Calderon/Derozan ? Really ? I mean,what's next - Sessions/Gordon ? :lol:

Edited by MJ23

Mario Chalmers and Dwyane Wade....unstoppable..but its really Lebron and Wade since Lebron handles the ball most of the time lol

but really, if all goes as expected, Kobe and Nash