Thunder

Lakers

Spurs

Clippers

Grizzlies

Mavericks

Minnesota

Golden State

Repeat of the Thunder and Miami in the finals.

With the Lakers losing in the WCF and Boston losing in the ECF.

Edited by Abro

MBA will suck this year , superteams are becoming the norm now. LA and Miami are stacked . anyway here's my predictions

east

Miami

Boston

New York

indiana

Brooklyn

Chicago

Philly

Washington

last : Orlando . they're [expletive]ing retarded

west

Los Angeles

San Antonio

Oklahoma

Los Angeles

Denver

Wolves

Grizzlies

Portland

Last: new Orleans

playoffs

heat over wiz in 4

celtics over philly in 5

Knicks over Chicago in 6

Indiana over Brooklyn in 7

lakers over blazers in 4

spurs over grizzlies in 6

thunder over wolves in 6

clips over Denver in 6

heat over Indiana in 5

celtics over NY in 7

lakers over clips in 6

spurs over thunder in 7

celtics beat heat in 7

lakers beat spurs in 7

Boston defeat lakers to win chip ;)

East:

1. Miami

2. Boston

3. New York

4. Brooklyn

5. Indiana

6. Philadelphia

7. Toronto

8. Chicago

15. Charlotte

West

1. Lakers

2. Oklahoma

3. San Antonio

4. Clippers

5. Memphis

6. Minnesota

7. Denver

8. Dallas

15. Phoenix

I'm kind of surprised no one has Denver making the playoffs? They added Iggy and they still have Lawson, Gallinari, Chandler, Randolph, Miller. I don't see them falling out of the playoffs.

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

West

Lakers (If they can gel together the way Miami did their first year together)

Thunder

Spurs

Clippers

Nuggets

Grizzlies

Mavericks

T'Wolves

East

Heat

Celtics

Pacers

Bulls

Knicks

76ers

Nets

Bucks

Edited by htownborn

East:

1. Miami

2. Boston

3. New York

4. Brooklyn

5. Philly

6. Indiana

7. Chicago

8. Milwaukee

West:

1. Thunder

2. Lakers

3. Clippers

4. Spurs

5. Grizzles

6. Nuggets

7. Timberwolves

8. Mavs

West

1) Lakers

2) Thunder

3) Clippers

4) Mavericks

5) Nuggets

6) Spurs

7) Grizzlies

8) Timberwolves

Last Place: Phoenix Suns

East

1) Miami

2) Brooklyn

3) Boston

4) New York

5) Indiana

6) Philadelphia

7) Chicago

8) Cavaliers

Last Place: tie between Bobcats, Magic.

Edited by ballorama

East

1. Miami Heat

2. Boston Celtics

3. Chicago Bulls

4. Philadelphia 76ers

5. New York Knicks

6. Brooklyn Nets

7. Indiana Pacers

8. Milwaukee Bucks

9. Detroit Pistons

10. Cleveland Cavaliers

11. Washington Wizards

12. Atlanta Hawks

13. Orlando Magic

14. Toronto Raptors

15. Charlotte Bobcats

West

1. Oklahoma City Thunder

2. San Antonio Spurs

3. Los Angeles Lakers

4. Denver Nuggets

5. Dallas Mavericks

6. Los Angeles Clippers

7. Memphis Grizzlies

8. Utah Jazz

9. Houston Rockets

10. Minnesota Timberwolves

11. Phoenix Suns

12. Golden State Warriors

13. New Orleans Hornets

14. Portland Trail Blazers

15. Sacramento Kings

Now, this is for the regular season. I have LA at third because Dwight will miss the first month or so of the season and it will take time to get Kobe and Nash to adjust together.

A couple other thoughts: In the East, the Bulls are being heavily underestimated. The Heat are in a complete joke of a division; it may be the worst I have ever seen. I didn't realize how little the Pacers did in the offseason, so I put Brooklyn and New York over them. The 8 seed will be anyone's game. I can see any team, even Charlotte, somehow being in the race. That's how bad the bottom of the East is. I don't think any of those teams will finish with winning records.

In the West, picking the standings is pretty hard. San Antonio could very well finish first again, but I think OKC will be a little bit better. Denver is being underestimated more than Chicago. Dallas, LAC, and Memphis are wild cards. All three could wind up fighting for the 3-4 seeds if all things fall into place for them. I think Utah will make the playoffs, just because they have a lot of depth. I really like what Houston did with its draft picks and signings of Asik, Delfino, and Lin. Phoenix and Minnesota could maybe slide into the playoffs if Utah becomes a seller. The bottom of the West is rebuilding, and won't play a role.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

>Hinrich/Rip/Deng/Boozer/Noah

>Heavily underestimated

What's being heavily underestimated is defense and coaching, how bad the bottom of the East is, and how well this group played together without Rose and Hamilton for a majority of the season. Will it win them a title? Probably not, but it will make them a force in the East.

What's being heavily underestimated is defense and coaching, how bad the bottom of the East is, and how well this group played together without Rose and Hamilton for a majority of the season. Will it win them a title? Probably not, but it will make them a force in the East.

Why are you citing the bottom of the East if you have the Bulls finishing third? That is the top of the East.

They played well without Rose last year, and lost five of those players, including Brewer, Korver, Asik, Watson, and Lucas.. the entire bench mob.. as well as being without Rose until likely March. Even if this new squad is going to succeed, there's going to be a serious adjustment period.

With Rose in the starting 5, they outscored opponents by 16.7 per 48 minutes.. without, -1.4 per 48 minutes.

Methinks you are "Knicks are winning the East" with this one. Can't see them finishing third.

• Like 1

Why are you citing the bottom of the East if you have the Bulls finishing third? That is the top of the East.

They played well without Rose last year, and lost five of those players, including Brewer, Korver, Asik, Watson, and Lucas.. the entire bench mob.. as well as being without Rose until likely March. Even if this new squad is going to succeed, there's going to be a serious adjustment period.

With Rose in the starting 5, they outscored opponents by 16.7 per 48 minutes.. without, -1.4 per 48 minutes.

Methinks you are "Knicks are winning the East" with this one. Can't see them finishing third.

Because they will be beating up on the bottom of the East during the regular season, which will help them get a solid record. How many times last season did we see them give up under 90, or even under 80 points to the lowly teams in the East? They are going to be playing teams like Orlando, Detroit, Cleveland, Washington, Toronto, Atlanta, Charlotte, etc...3-4 times next season, and they should be able to manhandle them defensively.

And I thought the Knicks would win the East because I had more faith in Carmelo. I learned that Carmelo isn't someone you can buy into just yet. A lot of people thought Carmelo and Amare would work out too.

The Bulls are going to make games ugly and scrappy. They added Nate Robinson who will be a much bigger impact than most think. Taj Gibson will finally get some big playing time, and he will be a beast. Jimmy Butler was solid in the small amounts of chances he got last season, and he could certainly make up for most of the losses from Brewer being gone. Hinrich is a big upgrade over Watson. Plus, Richard Hamilton missed over half of last season, and they still finished 50-16. Assuming he's healthy, there's another player to make up for the losses. Also, Deng won't be playing with a messed up wrist like he did last season. Belinelli is yet another guard who they added who can shoot threes.

Their three big men (Boozer, Gibson, and Noah) is the best group of bigs in the league if you're ranking top threes. Add Mohammed and Radmanovic, who will play small minutes, and I think they are fine without Asik.

I'm relying on the Bulls championship pedigree during this Rose era, and also on what I saw during all the injuries last season. I also really think they made up for their losses (besides Rose) in free agency. And like I said, they will be playing some bad teams, and I also think that they will be able to tough it out against teams like Brooklyn, New York, and Philly just enough to finish above them.

I am confident that the Bulls will finish with home court advantage. I think it's unfair to disregard them just because another "super team" in Brooklyn formed.

Their three big men (Boozer, Gibson, and Noah) is the best group of bigs in the league if you're ranking top threes.

I agreed with most of what you said, but how can you say Boozer, Gibson and Noah are the best group of bigs in the league ranking top 3's? Just off the top of my head the Lakers have Dwight, Pau and Jamison, the 76ers have Bynum, Hawes and Young. There is probably more I can't think of right now too.

idk what you want me to say, you're telling me how good Nate Robinson and Marco Bellineli are.. I feel like I've said everything already.

You were telling me how important CJ Watson and Ronnie Brewer were, and I was addressing that those have been adequetely replaced.

And to DDD: I see what you're saying. I was thinking more pure big men and not stretch 4's like Jamison.

You were telling me how important CJ Watson and Ronnie Brewer were, and I was addressing that those have been adequetely replaced.

You're underestimating how good the Bulls bench was and why they were so good last year if you think Belinelli and Nate are an easy fix for what they lost.

Ronnie Brewer is a top 10 wing defender. Watson shot 39% from beyond the arc. Korver shot 44% from 3.

Belinelli shoots worse than Korver, Nate put up 42% worth of chucking from the field with inferior defense, Hinrich was a 6.5 and 3 guy last year on 41%.. I'm actually worrying myself about the Bulls the more that I think about it.

EAST :

1. Miami

2. Boston

3. Brooklyn

4. Chicago

5. Philly

6. Indiana

7. New York

8. Atlanta

LAST PLACE : Toronto

WEST :

1. LA Lakers