Kobe's Wife: 'Being Married To Superstar Only Worth It If He's Winning Titles'

KOBE'S WIFE: Being Married To An NBA Superstar Is Only Worth It If He's Winning Championships

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4efb505369bedd871400003f/vanessa-and-kobe-bryant-cuddle-in-2004.jpg

We all know Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa have been going through some rocky times of late. First, they were getting a divorce.

Then they weren't and Kobe was trying to patch things up by building her a church (seriously). After that, all seemed well until Kobe started doing some things Vanessa didn't really appreciate in London. (No worries they're still together!)

And now comes a completely out of context, rather weird, but ultra Kobe-esque line Vanessa reportedly uttered to New York Magazine .

It's not online yet, but Sports on Earth's Nicki Jhabvala pulled it out from the print version (via The Basketball Jones):

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-wife-vanessa-winning-championships-2012-8#ixzz23sPvbchS

I dont find anything wrong with what she said. I think every athletes wife should think this way.

What? It just proves shes a hoe that is only concerned with Kobe the athlete, not the person. Its basically saying that if Kobe wasn't a basketball god, he would be a piece of shit that would not get her time of day...and it amazes me he is still with her after she took his houses and he can probably get any girl he wants, and it amazes me that she is still with him with all the speculation of him with other women. They easily have the strangest relationship I have ever seen.

What? It just proves shes a hoe that is only concerned with Kobe the athlete, not the person. Its basically saying that if Kobe wasn't a basketball god, he would be a piece of shit that would not get her time of day...and it amazes me he is still with her after she took his houses and he can probably get any girl he wants, and it amazes me that she is still with him with all the speculation of him with other women. They easily have the strangest relationship I have ever seen.

:lol: ok....