Toronto @ Milwaukee

• 3 months later...

I see no reason why the Bucks can't win by double digits. At this point, they're a 4.5 point favorite. I don't think Jennings needs to be great or even good to win this. It's all going to go down to how Bogut and the bench play. If Bogut can get the rebounds and our bench can eat up some minutes while putting up numbers, we should walk with this one quite easily.

However, it's easier said than done.

Calderon isn't playing. And if you don't know who Bosh, Turkoglu and Bargnani are you should come out from under the rock you are living lol.

And I thought Redd was still hurt? If he is playing then I wouldn't take you guys so lightly, I thought he was out though, my mistake.

Calderon isn't playing. And if you don't know who Bosh, Turkoglu and Bargnani are you should come out from under the rock you are living lol.

And I thought Redd was still hurt? If he is playing then I wouldn't take you guys so lightly, I thought he was out though, my mistake.

Ah... that's right... Bosh and Turkey-glue. How could I forget them. :(

And I'm not sure if Redd is playing, I actually hope he's not. He's technically back, but seems to not travel to some games now.

I see no reason why the Bucks can't win by double digits. At this point, they're a 4.5 point favorite. I don't think Jennings needs to be great or even good to win this. It's all going to go down to how Bogut and the bench play. If Bogut can get the rebounds and our bench can eat up some minutes while putting up numbers, we should walk with this one quite easily.

However, it's easier said than done.

Lol, when did the Bucks become this great team that should domiante the Raptors and win by double digit points? If you think that there is no reason why the Bucks shouldn't win by double digits, you need to take off the rose colored glasses.

Can they win by double digits? Of course.

Is it a forgone conclusion that they will, like you are making it out to be? Give me a break.

The Bucks hot start to the season is making people overrate them so much. I should hope that they got off to a hot start considering how easy their schedule was to start off the season.

I can see either team winning this game and it should be a very good matchup. If the Raptors play defense like they have over the past couple of games and they manage to start hitting their shots, I predict a Raptors win. If the Raptors fall back into their matadoric defense or if they put up bricks like last night, then the Bucks will walk away with the win.

Bargs sitting out this one :(

That just means that we will just see more of The Man, The Myth, The Legend, RASHO NESTEROVICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasho will shut down Bogut who will tremble in fear of his greatness, and drop 20/20 in front of all 200 fans at the Bradley Center!

That just means that we will just see more of The Man, The Myth, The Legend, RASHO NESTEROVICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasho will shut down Bogut who will tremble in fear of his greatness, and drop 20/20 in front of all 200 fans at the Bradley Center!

At least we have 200 die hard fans, unlike you guys! ;)

200>0 last time I checked.

Rasho was useless in the minutes he played, as much as everyone loves to make those jokes he was doing nothing out there.

Our D has been terrible thus far, giving up wide open jumpers over and over. Helping when we don't need to, luckily Bucks are missing a lot of open shots.

This Jennings kid is an absolute chucker lmao, his feet haven't even touched the paint yet.

Edited by travesy3

Rasho was useless in the minutes he played, as much as everyone loves to make those jokes he was doing nothing out there.

You're just jealous of Rasho's greatness. :angry:

As much as I love to chirp and talk crap about Calderon, the Raptors offense needs him. They have looked out of sync and disorganized on offense since Calderon got hurt. Jack has done a good job but he simply isn't nearly the same offensive talent that Calderon is. The Raptors really do need Calderon more than I have given him credit for, offensively at least.

57-45 Bucks lead at the half.

Jennings, "The Chucker" is 6-9 with 17 points in the first half (14 in Q1). Bogut and Ilyasova each have 10 points as well. As a team we are 14-15 from the free throw line which is a good sign as we look to get to the line more and more as the game progresses. We limited ourselves to two turnovers in the first half, we'll need to keep that up if we want to hold onto this nice lead.

The Bucks seem to have a problem of getting blown out in the third quarter of games they lead at the half. Hopefully we can prevent that and keep this lead the rest of the way.

Looks like the Raptors decided to revert back to their "give up 120 points a night" defensive mind set.

I hate this team so much. Just when I figured that it might be worthwhile to start showing some confidence in this team, hence my post on the first page (in my defense though, I said if they did play defense like this that they would lose), they show just why I went into almost every single game expecting a loss since about the 2nd week of the season.

I don't mean anything towards the Bucks, as they are a solid team (not nearly as good as some people make them out to be though), but the Raptors should not be down 18 points to them if they have any sort of playoff aspirations.

Once again, I hate this team. :angry:

Looks like the Raptors decided to revert back to their "give up 120 points a night" defensive mind set.

I hate this team so much. Just when I figured that it might be worthwhile to start showing some confidence in this team, hence my post on the first page (in my defense though, I said if they did play defense like this that they would lose), they show just why I went into almost every single game expecting a loss since about the 2nd week of the season.

I don't mean anything towards the Bucks, as they are a solid team (not nearly as good as some people make them out to be though), but the Raptors should not be down 18 points to them if they have any sort of playoff aspirations.

Once again, I hate this team. :angry:

As mad as I am with this game, we are missing 27% of our scoring so we'll see what we get.

I hate Eddie Rush that bird is the worst official in the NBA.

Edited by BasX