Toronto @ Milwaukee

As mad as I am with this game, we are missing 27% of our scoring so we'll see what we get.

I hate Eddie Rush that bird is the worst official in the NBA.

I don't care about the scoring, its the complete lack of effort and passion that this team plays with. They are on pace to score enough points to give them a shot at winning, assuming they actually gave a consistent effort on the defensive end, at least in my opinion. Sure they could definitely put up some more points, and that is where they are missing Calderon and Bargnani, but with two of their best offensive players out of the lineup, you would think that they would bring a much better effort defensively.

Nobody, aside from Bosh, Johnson and DeRozan (sometimes Jack), plays with any sort of heart at all. I honestly couldn't care less if the team won, as long as they played hard and gave it their all every night. It sickens me to see how they can play like they did last night where even though their shots weren't falling, they played hard, yet 24 hours later they play like they don't give a damn whether they win or lose (again, with the exception of a few players).

I hate this team. :angry:

Huge 3 to cut the lead down to 9 at the end of the 3rd be Belinelli. Not that I am going to get my hopes up because knowing this team they will come out to start the 4th and let the Bucks go on a 10-0 run or something.

Oh yeah, Jennings hobbled off the floor very gingerly there. Looks like an ankle injury, or maybe a knee. Not sure which, but something on his leg was definitely bothering him.

Why isn't DeRozan on the floor

He is only allowed to play the first 10 minutes of the game and the first 8 minutes of the 3rd....

Oh and MB, told you. It was only a matter of time before the Bucks got hot again, especially considering all of these looks are wide open.

Are you being serious? I can't tell, sorry. :P

Sadly, yes. Well, its not like he is not "allowed" to play more than that, but it seems like every game this season, regardless of whether or not he is playing poorly or great, he will only play the first 10 minutes or so of each half and nothing more. It is really frusturating considering the fact that it is usually Antoine "Don't call me Kobe Bryant" Wright that gets the minutes.

Sadly, yes. Well, its not like he is not "allowed" to play more than that, but it seems like every game this season, regardless of whether or not he is playing poorly or great, he will only play the first 10 minutes or so of each half and nothing more. It is really frusturating considering the fact that it is usually Antoine "Don't call me Kobe Bryant" Wright that gets the minutes.

Oh ok. I thought it may be like a form of punishment or suspension for him. :lol:

Oh ok. I thought it may be like a form of punishment or suspension for him. :lol:

Nah, just stupidity on Triano's/Colangelo's behalf.

And screw this game. When Roko Ukic is dropping And 1's on you and like 15 points, you know the game is over. I'm going to go watch Kentucky vs. UCONN and see the Raptors future starting point guard, John Wall. :glasses: