Masai Ujiri: Where Does He Rank Among GM's?

I know he has only been at the helm for 2 years, but where do you think he ranks among the best gm's in the league? I honestly can't think of a single bad move he has made since leaving Toronto to become Denver's gm.

Here is a recap of his moves since taking over the Nuggets.

Traded Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Renaldo Balkman, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and a 2nd round pick for Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Mozgov, Raymond Felton, Kosta Koufos, a 1st round pick, 2 2nd round picks and the rights to swap 2016 1sts with New York

Signed George Karl to a contract extension

Traded Raymond Felton for Andre Miller and a 2nd round pick

Drafted Kenneth Faried, Evan Fournier and Quincy Miller (jury is still out on Fournier, but I like him based on scouting reports I've read and Miller's potential in the 2nd round is a fantastic pickup)

Traded a 2016 2nd for Corey Brewer and Rudy Fernandez

Re-signed Arron Afflalo to a 5 year, $43M extension

Re-signed Danilo Gallinari to a 4 year, $42M extension

Traded Nene for Javale McGee

Re-signed Wilson Chandler to a 5 year, $37M extension (I think, at least)

Re-signed Javale McGee to a 4 year, $44M extension

Traded Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington and the lower for the 2014 1sts for Andre Iguodala

So looking at this list how many of these moves can you say were bad or poor decisions? The only ones I can think of would be maybe Afflalo's contract, but he flipped him for Iggy so that is moot. Maybe the McGee extension will prove to be bad but the gamble is worth taking over paying Nene more than that.

I honestly think he hasn't made a poor move since taking over. I know he doesn't have an extensive track record given he has only been on the job for two years, but where do you think he ranks among the best gm's in the league?

If Denver gets to a conference finals in the next 3 seasons we'll know more since these are all fairly recent moves.

That being said, the guy has absolutely fleeced the Knicks and Philly/Orlando.

They've made some really good moves over the past few years, I agree. But, they still are not a contender IMO. They may be a 50 win team, but can they win a championship with this roster? I say no.

• 2 weeks later...