Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers

Make It Naaaashty

Statically think Brady is gonna go ape shit on the entire league this year, but with that being said I think defense is gonna be the determining factor on which one goes further. With that being said I would have to go with the Packers as Pats defense just hasn't shown me anything yet. (Pats defense was super young last year and have the potential of being mad raw this year, but that happening is still to be seen)

I think Brady will throw for more yards because now with Benson I see GB running the ball a bit more effectively and NE never event tries to run. I do think this will be the SB matchup this year though.

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/24044660138573118722905.gif

Thanks for the laugh, but everyone who knows anything will say Brady will have a better statistical season, and a better end result.

by starting the superb owl with a safety and ending it with an INT leading to a loss?

• Like 1

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/24044660138573118722905.gif

Thanks for the laugh, but everyone who knows anything will say Brady will have a better statistical season, and a better end result.

Their o-line has played like crap. And looks like your boy Gronk hasn't been really pleased either. They better get their shit together before the season kicks off.

Their o-line has played like crap. And looks like your boy Gronk hasn't been really pleased either. They better get their shit together before the season kicks off.

They haven't used their actual starting O-line. They've been experimenting moving players around.

You'll know they're find when they beat the Titans by 30+ in week one.