Greetings

Sħãlïq™

'Greetings from St. Kitts & Nevis'

Kinda rusty. First drawing since 'Bahian Angel' (2008):

http://i.imgur.com/7arXU.jpg

Started this more than a month ago (before the London Olympics). Not having much time these days. Been staying up till like 5 AM almost every day to finish this by August 23rd (Kobe's birthday). Have slept a combined 10 hours or so over the last couple of weeks.

'I'm exausted, fairly breathing, holding on to what I believe in...' (Kanye West - "Amazing")

• Like 3

'Greetings from St. Kitts & Nevis'

Kinda rusty. First drawing since 'Bahian Angel' (2008):

http://i.imgur.com/7arXU.jpg

Started this more than a month ago (before the London Olympics). Not having much time these days. Been staying up till like 5 AM almost every day to finish this by August 23rd (Kobe's birthday). Have slept a combined 10 hours or so over the last couple of weeks.

'I'm exausted, fairly breathing, holding on to what I believe in...' (Kanye West - "Amazing")

There is no way that isn't you...^

It's not. Ask her. ;)

sexy nelia = shaliq

Shaliq is trying to get reps and make it look like someone actually likes him. :lol:

:lol: Uh-uh! You're wrong, buddy. You'll be surprised when you see where her IP address tracks to... ;)

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

It's not. Ask her. ;)

Just seems pretty hard to believe that an account with one post that was just made makes their first post with a heart for your picture. And what new user knows how to put a picture in the thing at the top of the post that has the time of your post. I don't even know how to do that ....

Just seems pretty hard to believe that an account with one post that was just made makes their first post with a heart for your picture. And what new user knows how to put a picture in the thing at the top of the post that has the time of your post. I don't even know how to do that ....

I guess she's been on other IP boards. And, here:

http://i.imgur.com/mgpVP.png

Feel free to ask me if you have any other doubts. ;)

Sħãlïq̵' PM

--------------

I'm active - and according to you I'm no good for the site.

Let's get it over with this. Let's grow up and move on!

I don't hate you. Remember the Warren G shout-out topic.

Peace!

i know u dont hate me, but your greedy for love.

Is it that much of a stretch for Shaliq to have a friend sign up and their first post be a reply to his topic? It's not, chill out.

Its not like its just one person though. If it only happened once I wouldn't say anything, but how many friends can one person have that sign up for the site that only make like 1 or 2 posts and just rep his stuff. I can name like 5 just in the 7 months i've been here.

Hahahaha. Didn't see that at first. :lol:

Yep, I print out a lot of OTR stats. Guru doesn't call me OTR's Statistician for nothing. Surprised it took you guys so long to notice that. I actually put it on display on purpose.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'