Wade: Big Three Needs To Continue To Evolve

Jesse The Body

My link

"We want to be a lot more prepared than we were," said Wade. "I have no worries that we will be. I'm a lot better with this group of guys we have. It's a totally different mentality being with the guys we have than then."

"Our mentality, obviously, is LeBron is one of the best players in this game, hands down, and we want him to continue to be that player," he said. "But, also, you never know who's going to emerge."

Do you think the Heat fear the Lakers?

Fear? Lol, no. The Lakers still haven't played a game together and all the pressure/spotlight is on those 4 this year.

True true, but I'm saying once they get everything together. Don't you think LA will be a major threat to the Heat?

And Dwight is still a huge question mark. Last I heard Dwight still can't even run.

Sure, but he is due to come back and onces he starts gelling with his squad members, the outcome will be different.

They haven't played a single game yet. Hell they havent even had their first practice. They have to get things going first and as you saw in our year 1, its not always as easy as it seems.

Things like this take time which is why I'm still not worried yet.

Possibly. Back injuries a BRUTAL, its so easy to re-injure it too. There are still question marks with this team. And if Nash has free reign with this offense like Brown has said, Kobe will be delegated to a spot up shooter too, which we all know he most definitely is not.

• Owner

Possibly. Back injuries a BRUTAL, its so easy to re-injure it too. There are still question marks with this team. And if Nash has free reign with this offense like Brown has said, Kobe will be delegated to a spot up shooter too, which we all know he most definitely is not.

You can't have free reign in the Princeton, and apparently, you never did get to see Showtime basketball. A dominant pass-first PG doesn't mean everyone else becomes spot-up shooters.