FIFA or NHL

Jesse The Body

But is is possible, which contradicted what you said.

Okay lol I thought it was 50meters but it's more like 30meters or 30+. But still an amazing goal an he is one of the best free-kick takers in the world hands down.

Edit:

Here is another which was longer then his free-kick:

Edited by Smoove

Only sports game to have space analysing - So when you set a formation you players will follow that order and also go in to open spaces and make chances happen. (This is AI which no sports game has and even this was addressed in the EA forum for Hockey they were clearly talking about this)

Much higher, much better dribbling improvment - In the old FIFA's its like you were kind of playing ping-pong

Much harder scoring - It's so hard to score a 30meter goal and 40, 50 meters do not exist anymore. Unlike in the old FIFA's you could even score a goal from 50 or even 60 meters (which is little over half the field)

HIGH upgrade to the defense and the smartness of the defenders - Again in the old FIFA's the defenders were so stupid they won't do anything.

You can actually play as the goalkeeper and come up to defend, come up to tackle the ball - In older FIFA's you could not do this.

There is more that I cannot think of, right off top of my head now.

You can replace FIFA and replace it with NHL and nobody would know the difference in this post.

I play NHL a lot more frequently with three friends (2v2), and it's a better experience than FIFA.

Same with me. We don't play 2v2 though. We usually play EASHL. We have our own club on FIFa aswell, but we play NHL way more. Although a lot of that is probably because we are much bigger hockey fans than soccer fans.

You can replace FIFA and replace it with NHL and nobody would know the difference in this post.

Sure and I agree NHL does have a good game. Because they come from the same company but a lot of people see that the AI of the games are bit different and FIFA gets the edge on that. That's all I'm saying.