Will LeBron James Win His Second Ring This Year?

EastCoastNiner

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol remember when Heat fans got destroyed on this site for thinking we'd win the Finals in year 1 before we ever played a game?

Hypocritical much?

Yes, we remember that year. Was that the year this Heat team was first assembled and didn't win the NBA Championship like most here were saying? :lol: .

Were you trying to prove a point because it's making you look dumb right now that most people were right..............

I mean, we could have very well won it that first year, I thought we played way better the first year than this year, but the difference was Lebron not embracing the spotlight.

Yes, we remember that year. Was that the year this Heat team was first assembled and didn't win the NBA Championship like most here were saying? :lol: .

Were you trying to prove a point because it's making you look dumb right now that most people were right..............

No I'm saying people were acting all butthurt that we predicted us winning the Finals. The outcome of the Finals has nothing to do with it.

• Owner

I think more people were pissed off that Miami had a championship celebration/parade in the summer of 2010, and they told everyone they were going to win seven or eight rings (lol).

This is entirely different. Kobe is going for #6, Gasol for #3, and we actually have an offense, with four all-stars that are completely different players (entirely different).

James, Wade and Bosh were all three ISO players, two of them nearly the same player (since LeBron didn't rely on his post game much at that time), no true offensive strategy to begin with.

In a way, dismissing the Lakers (what you're doing) is sort of being a hypocrite, also...since you were among those who thought Miami was going to win it all before the 2010-11 season started.

• Like 3

Lol remember when Heat fans got destroyed on this site for thinking we'd win the Finals in year 1 before we ever played a game?

Hypocritical much?

Damn I must have slept through this because from what I remember of that period in time is everyone thinking Miami would dominate and it would be like the world trade centers being taken down again if they lose 2 in a row.

People hate(d) Miami, sure, but people sure as hell didn't think they wouldn't dominate.

Edited by Check my Stats

No I'm saying people were acting all butthurt that we predicted us winning the Finals. The outcome of the Finals has nothing to do with it.

Some of you guys were pimping the Heat beyond belief. Now, I've seen your posts in this thread that I'm linking, but there were others that were pimping the Heat big time.

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/17508-prime-shaq-and-kobe-vs-the-miami-3/page__hl__%22kobe%22+%22shaq%22+%22bosh%22+%22wade%22__st__60

I guess I would rather see the Heat win than the Lakers, but just thinking about it without trying to rustle any jimmies, the Lakers are stacked.

• Owner

Ha...had to dive back into that topic and pull this from it:

LOL, dude...you can quote me right now: the Heat will make the Finals.

I know I said that over and over again when I was at TLN, but I didn't realize I said that here.

• Like 1