Your favorite team would win 4 in a row if

reno

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol honestly I voted yes at first. Then after I thought about it for a minute I realized its a bit much. Especially if this i only counting football teams. In that case my favourite team has won it twice in the past 5 years so I'm not exactly hurting for a championship. However if this was applied to any sport, I'd consider it if it meant getting to see my Leafs win for once. My mom has a hard-core crush on Dion Phaneuf so she would probably be happy with that lmao.

lol honestly I voted yes at first. Then after I thought about it for a minute I realized its a bit much. Especially if this i only counting football teams. In that case my favourite team has won it twice in the past 5 years so I'm not exactly hurting for a championship. However if this was applied to any sport, I'd consider it if it meant getting to see my Leafs win for once. My mom has a hard-core crush on Dion Phaneuf so she would probably be happy with that lmao.

lolwut

HA!

And hell no, at that point I won't give a [expletive] about sports.

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/263000/263886_1327178511203.jpg

• Like 1