how often do you drink soda?

Lkr

so i pretty much kicked regular soda drinking out of my diet a year and a half ago or so. i know many people struggle with quitting it. i'll drink it occasionally(like i found a mexican sprite bottle in the grocery store last week and i'm drinking it right now) like on a rare occasion at a restaurant or something. luckily for me, there are really only two sodas i like, which are sprite and root beer, so it isn't very hard for me to not drink it.

on the other hand, i am seriously addicted to milk

Same here. Had a can of Sprite tonight - it has to be the first time in more than 10 months maybe. Milk is dope!

The word soda is weird. And I usually have a can of coke like once a week or so. I have 2 glasses of milk every night at dinner. Other than that I'm mostly all water. On a day when I don't do much I drink like 3 bottles of water in a day. If I'm playing a sport or doing any kind of physical stuff I drink like 6.

The word soda is weird. And I usually have a can of coke like once a week or so. I have 2 glasses of milk every night at dinner. Other than that I'm mostly all water. On a day when I don't do much I drink like 3 bottles of water in a day. If I'm playing a sport or doing any kind of physical stuff I drink like 6.

that is what it is called :o

I usually only drink one bottle of Coke a week. On week ends. I used to be a heavy soda drinker when I was a kid, I drank soda at every meal, but not any more, I always drink water when I eat now (or wine when I eat a fancy meal, yeah cause it's just impossible not to drink wine to FULLY appreciate a fancy meal). I got used to a bottle a week a little more than ten years ago. Sometimes I can drink soda during the week but it's very rare. And Coke basically is the only soda I drink, Canada Dry (the only brand of ginger ale we got in France) and Schweppes Lemon are my other favorites but I mainly drink Coke.

I would love to taste root beer or Mountain Dew though. You can't find those where I live... People here don't even know that root beer exist. The first time I heard about root beer was in the game Toejam and Earl, I had no clue what it was.. and thought it was like regular beer. I know better now but still haven't tasted it. Actually I've been wanting to taste it for around 20 years now lol. That's the first thing I'm gonna do when I'll be in New York : order a root beer. Hope I won't be disappointed.. I'm sure I won't.

As for milk I like it but I don't drink a lot of it, I only drink a glass of hot chocolate per day, for breakfast. And I can't drink milk without cocao powder..

I don't drink as much alcohol as I used to too, now I only drink bowse on week ends. And not as much as I used to, only a few beers then a couple of glasses of wine during lunch on Sunday, and a glass of whisky on Sunday afternoon, with a cuban cigar. There are exceptions, I can drink bowse during the weeks but it's rare.

Actually what I drink the most is water. And green tea. I love that stuff, I usually drink 2 or 3 cups of green tea a day. I also drink coffee but I prefer green tea, I only drink one cup of coffee per day.

As for water I usually drink regular water but I also drink a lot of carbonated water, Perrier is my favorite.

• 10 years later...

Well, ten years later, I can say that I have tried Mounted Dew and Root Beer. When I was in New York. And besides I can find some where I live now, but not all the time, just now and then.

Anyway I have to say that I didn't enjoy Mountay Dew. Too "chemical" for me. On the other hand I loved root beer. Definitely my favorite soda now. Especially Mug. Funny, every French person I know don't like it. I must be special haha.

I also loved Dr Pepper. And some natural Ginger ales I tasted in New York, like in Trader Joe's. Great stuff, honestly, if I was in New York I'd drink it every day I guess.