how often do you drink soda?

Lkr

so i pretty much kicked regular soda drinking out of my diet a year and a half ago or so. i know many people struggle with quitting it. i'll drink it occasionally(like i found a mexican sprite bottle in the grocery store last week and i'm drinking it right now) like on a rare occasion at a restaurant or something. luckily for me, there are really only two sodas i like, which are sprite and root beer, so it isn't very hard for me to not drink it.

on the other hand, i am seriously addicted to milk

Used to down like 7 glasses of soda whenever I got the chance, but since I started working out, I dropped it completely, I even hate the taste of all soda anytime I drink it. I am also addicted to milk though, have been my whole life. I was raised on drinking like 3 glasses of milk a day, and I could drink a gallon a day if I wanted.

Used to down like 7 glasses of soda whenever I got the chance, but since I started working out, I dropped it completely, I even hate the taste of all soda anytime I drink it. I am also addicted to milk though, have been my whole life. I was raised on drinking like 3 glasses of milk a day, and I could drink a gallon a day if I wanted.

Damn gallon of milk a day, yuck. I couldn't do that at all.

I went through two gallons in less than a week :(

I went through two gallons in less than a week :(

I drink about 3 glasses of milk a day, so I run out of my 2 gallon milk in like 3 days....which pisses my mom off because she has to go to Publix like twice a week, and she still hasn't learned to buy 2 milks rather than one.

I do mix protein powder into my milk though, I can't drink a whole lot of plain white milk cause it gets disgusting after a while lol

Edited by SRV

• Owner

At restaurants, and sometimes at my parents' house (or my brother's place), but I try to keep it out of my fridge, or I'll drink far too much of it.

And as far as the milk goes, I'm an addict. I can drink a half gallon of milk each day, easily...and I've been through a gallon in 24 hours a few times. Recently, I've been drinking a lot of Powerade Zero and water, though...and still, a lot of milk...but not as much as I used to.

Never drank soda growing up, but I learned to like to taste a bit in high school. Don't drink it anymore though.

As for milk...I have you all beat. I used to drink close to a gallon a day, easy. This past year I've slowly stopped drinking it, and now I don't even touch it anymore. While I seriously loved the taste, it was so unhealthy for me to be drinking that much. The milk companies don't filter out all of the growth hormones in regular 2%, so I was pumping myself full of that garbage everyday and I didn't even realize it.

Ever since puberty, I've always had bad acne breakouts, and I could never figure out what was causing it. Turns out it was the milk...I stopped drinking it and my entire body cleared up, almost instantly. I actually feel much healthier since I've stopped drinking it.

• Like 1

Rarely ever drink soda. I usually go 4-5 months before drinking any before I drink one at a restaurant or something. But once I start drinking it I can go like 3-4 straight days before restraining myself.

I drink a whole lot of water, and atleast a couple glasses of milk everyday (usually in my protein shakes post workout).

Never drank soda growing up, but I learned to like to taste a bit in high school. Don't drink it anymore though.

As for milk...I have you all beat. I used to drink close to a gallon a day, easy. This past year I've slowly stopped drinking it, and now I don't even touch it anymore. While I seriously loved the taste, it was so unhealthy for me to be drinking that much. The milk companies don't filter out all of the growth hormones in regular 2%, so I was pumping myself full of that garbage everyday and I didn't even realize it.

Ever since puberty, I've always had bad acne breakouts, and I could never figure out what was causing it. Turns out it was the milk...I stopped drinking it and my entire body cleared up, almost instantly. I actually feel much healthier since I've stopped drinking it.

cow milk is just not natural for an adult human being to drink.

I don't drink pop much tho, only time is at restaurants.

do you guys who drink a lot of milk drink whole milk?

i only drink 1% lol for like the past 7 years

I usually do drink whole milk until I starting working out. Switched to 2% afterwards to avoid fatty content.

As a kid I used to drink 5-6 cups a day, but the last couple years I've cut down my intake to 1-2 cups a day.

Edited by Simba

We were never a pop family. Never intentionally kicked it and don't go out of my way to avoid it really. I loved root beer and still do, and can have one here and there but I just generally don't like the taste. I'll usually get it on dollar drink days at mcdons, but I hardly ever eat there so its kind of irrelevant. I absolutely hate coke and pepsi though.. it almost hurts my teeth its so sugary. Its almost like the equivalent to beer for me. I wouldn't drink beer if it didn't get me drunk, but there's the occasional time where it just tastes really nice when I want it... same thing with pop. The fact its bad for you is just a bonus. I hammer water, 3-4 bottles a day on average, nevermind if I am doing any activities. I love milk but my parents used to give us shit if we drink it all too fast lol. Shits expensive(ish)!

Iunno I've always just liked water more than anything.. at a restaurant or anything I will just order water probably 90% of the time.

People who drink loads of pop and bitch about their weight and stuff is a peeve of mine. I know there are worse things in the world that negatively affect your weight, but damn thats probably the easiest thing to cut out, so unnecessary.

• Like 1

I drink 2%....a lot of people say dairy products are unhealthy, yet they are needed in your diet either way. It all depends on your body, some people get fat as shit off dairy, others have no problem with it.