L.A. Lakers @ Chicago

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...
Guest California Dreamin'

I went to the game last night and got to spend time with some of the players.

I got to meet my favorite Laker player of all time and the greatest Laker of all time - he's better than Kobe. :D

I feel bad for Pooh because he has to play with below average players.

Kobe is taking DRose under his wing -- Rose is learning from the best. Hopefully they work out together this year because Rose needs a low post game, jumpshot, help closing out games, etc.

Real - What happened to your boy? Damn, he sucks! Farmar is playing better than him, lmao. :lol:

Edited by California Dreamin'

• Owner

It looks like Deng is the best player in Chicago anyways, and there's no way Hinrich (or anyone, for that matter) can hold Bryant by themselves, especially when they are wrapped up like a mummy from all the injuries.

It looks like Deng is the best player in Chicago anyways, and there's no way Hinrich (or anyone, for that matter) can hold Bryant by themselves, especially when they are wrapped up like a mummy from all the injuries.

Hinrich is an overrated role player. I told you last year he peaked in 2006.

Deng is better than Rose? Deng is an overrated role player getting paid like an all star.

http://i49.tinypic.com/25frgo3.jpg

• Owner

If Rose is leading this team, he's doing a pretty crappy job. He better step his game up.

Without Noah, Chicago would be giving up 120 points per. Rose needs to play defense and start attacking the rim again, or else they'll be begging for a real superstar (Wade) to come and save their franchise next season.

If Rose is leading this team, he's doing a pretty crappy job. He better step his game up.

Without Noah, Chicago would be giving up 120 points per. Rose needs to play defense and start attacking the rim again, or else they'll be begging for a real superstar (Wade) to come and save their franchise next season.

Not everyone can be LB23 and lead a team when they're 21. Rose is doing the best job he can right now because he's injured and the poor guy is playing with scrubs. Rose is going to learn how to play defense and learn how to be a leader because Kobe is taking him under his wing. Wade is coming home next summer.

Luol Deng - Overrated and overpaid role player.

Taj Gibson - Scrub

Aaron Gray - Scrub

Kirk Hinrich - Overrated role player, peaked in 2006, and needs to be traded ASAP.

Lindsey Hunter - Scrub

Jerome James - Scrub

James Johnson - Scrub

Brad Miller - Scrub

Joakim Noah - Only player Rose can trust.

Jannero Pargo - Scrub

John Salmons - Scrub

Tyrus Thomas - Bust, will never live up to his potential, etc.

Coach Del Negro - One of the worst coaches in the NBA.

You expect D Rose to play well and carry this crappy team every game? :huh: This team is worst than the 05-06 Lakers. Not even Kobe can take this team past the 2nd round.