NFL Gameday Week 2

Warren2ThaG

really liking the defense this yr, its definitely improved a lot compared to last season. cox, kendricks, and boykins were excellent additions in the draft and they contributed a lot to this win today. the addition of ryans was huge as well, he was great.

i still hate the offense. too many turnovers. i have to give credit to vick, he really came through today. however, we all know its only a matter of time before he gets injured, especially if he keeps getting hit like this.

Edited by The Artesticle

Game reminds me a lot of Cowboys 49ers last year, Cowboys were playing back to back games on the road, traveling from NY to the West coast, opening up on primetime and playing week 2 against an NFC West opponent in their house, we trailed 14-7 in that game at half, we just couldn't get any pass protection at all. Very similar games. Hopefully we make the necessary half time adjustments to come out and win this one...

Over 3:1 Pass to rush ratio, that's unacceptable, Garrett gotta do a better job mixing up play calling

Dez has amazing games where you think he could be a top 5 WR, then he comes out and has these games where he just disappears, still the drops are pretty uncharacteristic...