DH Fantasy Basketball League

DunkinDerozan

I'm going to be away for the weekend since its thanks giving up here in Canada. If there is anyone else interested in joining, there is most likely going to be a spot or two open still. Once I get back we'll have a vote on when to have the draft.

Still waiting on Simba and Paul to accept the email. Also still have one open spot in the league. Anyone can join, even if you've never done fantasy basketball before. Without atleast 10 teams the league won't be able to happen :(

Alright well someone left the league, and Simba still hasn't excepted the email. We still have a few weeks until the season starts but its looking pretty obvious that the interest isn't really there. I'll leave the league open and if someone else decides they want to join and if Simba joins then we'll keep it going. If not I'll delete the league.

Alright well someone left the league, and Simba still hasn't excepted the email. We still have a few weeks until the season starts but its looking pretty obvious that the interest isn't really there. I'll leave the league open and if someone else decides they want to join and if Simba joins then we'll keep it going. If not I'll delete the league.

Simba's gonna join, just is to big a badass to join as soon as he gets the invite.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so this probably isn't happening. We're less than a week from opening night and we still can't fill the league. Plus we would still need to make a draft time and date that everyone could make it to. I'll leave the league open until tomorrow night in case someone else happens to want to join and maybe we could do the draft either Sunday or Monday.