Sons of Anarchy

MainEv3nt

• 2 months later...

Honestly I watched one episode a long time ago and it really just didn't draw me in. My cousin is a die hard fan though. That dude goes crazy for some sons. Lol.

I did the exact same thing. Tried to watch the first episode maybe 6 months ago on Netflix and it didnt spark my interest. Well 2 weeks ago I decided to give it another chance. Well I just finished season 4 lol. Great show, but I still prefer Breaking Bad or Dexter.

I did the exact same thing. Tried to watch the first episode maybe 6 months ago on Netflix and it didnt spark my interest. Well 2 weeks ago I decided to give it another chance. Well I just finished season 4 lol. Great show, but I still prefer Breaking Bad or Dexter.

Hmmm. I don't have like a ton of interest in like bikers or their lifestyles but maybe I'll give it one more shot.

Hmmm. I don't have like a ton of interest in like bikers or their lifestyles but maybe I'll give it one more shot.

I know what youre saying, and I don't have interest in that sort of thing either. The show just kinda dragged me in. Give it a few episodes to make a decision bro.