What was your favorite game at recess?

Warren2ThaG

• Owner

[expletive] and switch

Elementary school recess, not prison recess.

I actually played a lot of soccer up until the 4th grade, since almost everyone else did. We had a full court for basketball, but we could never get a game going, so it was boring to me.

Fourth and fifth grade, we were able to play tag football, and that was my thing. I was always the QB, haha.

Sixth grade (which was the last time we had a recess), it was all basketball. Different school, three different courts, and football wasn't allowed because we basically had it banned the first week because we were tackling, lol.

• Like 1

Wow Brandon are you sure you didnt graduate from the same school as me lol, because my recess was basically identical. We had football and soccer banned at one point because it turned into rugby.

Played a whole lot of soccer and kickball growing up in elementary school, didn't start playing basketball until middle school.

• Owner

Wow Brandon are you sure you didnt graduate from the same school as me lol, because my recess was basically identical. We had football and soccer banned at one point because it turned into rugby.

Played a whole lot of soccer and kickball growing up in elementary school, didn't start playing basketball until middle school.

Just putting this out there...did you ever have your soccer ball taken away because you continued to kick it over the fence and out into the street? Because if you did, maybe we did go to the same school.

Just putting this out there...did you ever have your soccer ball taken away because you continued to kick it over the fence and out into the street? Because if you did, maybe we did go to the same school.

Lmfao. That can't be mere coincidence. We were always kicking the ball over the fence. It got to a point where we stopped asking for permission to go retrieve it and just started hopping the fence. We also managed to kick a bunch of balls into the roof, the school janitor was always pist at us.

Lmfao. That can't be mere coincidence. We were always kicking the ball over the fence. It got to a point where we stopped asking for permission to go retrieve it and just started hopping the fence. We also managed to kick a bunch of balls into the roof, the school janitor was always pist at us.

lmao