Nets Unveil Barclays Center

Teletopez

Practice court visible from entrance and street level, oculus 360-degree video screen, brand new subway station right in front of the arena (nine subway lines), scoreboard visible from outside the entrance, massive jumbotron, intimate seating and low ceiling great for volume, 290 Wi-Fi access points to support over 50% of the crowd capacity, incredible basketball sightlines, blackbox theater lighting, herringbone court. The Nets finally have a home of their own, and it is phenomenal.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0921/play_scoreboard_sy_576.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0921/play_r_floor_mb_576.jpg

Edited by octoberGR8NESS

I actually like the floor. Was thinking the color scheme wasn't gonna look all that good on it but it works.

One think i don't like is the New York written on the bottom part of the logo, would have liked to see Nets there instead.

I like the idea of having "New York" on the logo. Reaches out to Brooklyn's neighbors.

Yeah but it also takes away from their original home.

Correct. But it's pretty much been made clear to us fans that the marketing foundation is "Brooklyn" and "New York." That's what's been selling and selling like crazy. So I don't mind all that much.

I love that they put New York on the floor. This franchise is making every effort to slowly become New York's team even if it takes them decades, just with little things like this. I like that about the ownership group.

Man I ain't even gonna front that looks pretty sweet.

moving to BK is huge for the Nets. it gives them a chance to build a serious fan base (not trying to hate but cmon they were a joke in NJ no one really even cared when they had some nasty teams with J Kidd and went to the NBA finals)

it's gonna be fun watching them play this year i'm honestly looking forward to it as a Knicks fan