Homeland Season 2

Cobb

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all caught up Cobb. Let the discussion begin. :dribble:

I can't believe they made a move on him that fast. I figured that would be a big dragging point in the season trying to catch him slipping up, but it makes sense how they did it since Carrie is so crazy, lol.

I'm all caught up Cobb. Let the discussion begin. :dribble:

Yay!

Yeah, it surprised as well. Definitely the best episode of the season IMO. Not something you'd expect to so early in the season, but I'm loving the pace of the show. They could've easily spread out all the surveillance stuff and having Carrie meeting Brody again, but they've really got the pedal to the medal.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I'm really not digging the whole Dana/Finn romance. The Washington Monument scene was nice, but I just feel like she's being focused on too much. With that said, I'm sure her relationship will somehow play into things since Finn is the son of the Vice President.

I'm not really sure where the show goes from here though. I really don't want to see Brody help the CIA bring down Abu Nazir, but I feel like that's the way we're headed, which really has me thinking about Brody and what his role will be come the third season.

• 2 weeks later...

Feel like it's safe to retroactively award Damian Lewis and Claire Danes their respective Emmy's after that amazing performance in the "Q&A" episode this week. I'm pretty sure I could watch a whole episode of them in that interrogation room.

• 2 weeks later...

Another great episode last night. “I’ll Fly Away” is probably my second favorite episode this season behind “Q&A.” The ending was so tense and the last scene where Abu Nazir says "Nicholas" was perfect. In b4 realists start questioning how Nazir managed to get into the United States.

Actually for quite a few shows they do, but obviously a junior wouldn't know much

Well, I've never ran across them for any of the more popular shows on GAF like Game of Thrones, Homeland, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, etc.

I personally would never come to a TV show thread, right after a new episode of the show aired, without having watched the newest episode. I understand the spoiler tags, but I wouldn't run the risk.

Anyway, another great episode. This season has been great.

• 4 weeks later...