RIP ESPN Fantasy Football League

Make It Naaaashty

If you guys want to continue with a commish that's a tool then go ahead. He took out three of my players last night just to get his first win and gave me a loss.

Here's proof if you actually think he's not cheating.....

I put a beating on iMan...he's 0-4 now LOL

Yup, got 6th most points scored and 2nd most points against.. nothing I can do about that. My division is stacked and they all have their best weeks against me.

Didn't help that Locker died after two attempts, either.

LMAO :lol:

Locker has got you off to a 0-4 start.

SLEEPER OF THE YEAR GUYS!!!

Remind me next year not to listen to you when it comes to sleepers pleaseeeee.

Locker has only been my quarterback for two weeks, so he's gotten me to 0-2. Got hurt after two passes this week, helped me put up 102 (26 points more than your team) last week.

Matter of fact, before this week, my team had more points than yours overall :lol: scrub

Ok 0-4 lololol

Nope 1-3 check again lololol

who the [expletive] cares? it is a free league. if this really rustles your jimmies, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Exactly. iMan's jimmies must have been so rustled about falling to 0-4 and getting made fun of for it that he had to turn it around and cheat just to get his first win. Then try to turn it around and say "LOL you mad!" when in reality he was the one who was mad in the first place for not being very good at fantasy football. :lol:

EDIT: Obviously I'm in in that fantasy football league (good thing), but just seeing this made me laugh about how sad that is. :lol:

Edited by TheHutch
  • Like 2

Exactly. iMan's jimmies must have been so rustled about falling to 0-4 and getting made fun of for it that he had to turn it around and cheat just to get his first win. Then try to turn it around and say "LOL you mad!" when in reality he was the one who was mad in the first place for not being very good at fantasy football. :lol:

EDIT: Obviously I'm in in that fantasy football league (good thing), but just seeing this made me laugh about how sad that is. :lol:

Yeah I think the whole thing is funny, Reno is too mad

He IS mad.. how is that covering something up? lol.. he was trolling me, so I trolled him back and now he's furious. I consider that a success. I have been laughing with every post.. do you not see how ridiculously lighthearted they've been?

EDIT: Obviously I'm in in that fantasy football league

No you're not, neckbeards need not apply :)

He IS mad.. how is that covering something up? lol.. he was trolling me, so I trolled him back and now he's furious. I consider that a success. I have been laughing with every post.. do you not see how ridiculously lighthearted they've been?

No you're not, neckbeards need not apply :)

And to say you weren't mad either would be a lie. Obviously he is mad, but you had to be mad too to do something so childish, lol.

Damn no wonder why I didn't get an invite. :lol:

Must not have been a weight limit either for you to get in either huh? :)

Edited by TheHutch
  • Like 1

Yes Im mad at how big of a tool iMan is. I can't stand cheaters and morons. What's hilarious though is the fact you have to cheat in a god damn fantasy football league. I don't care if it's free, it's still a competitive league except for the teams that are 0-4 :lol:

If you don't care about cheating in a league, then why are you even in it? iMan could just make his team win every week and win the whole thing, what's the fun in that?

I hope this clarifies to everybody how big of a joke you are if they didn't know already.

And to say you weren't mad either would be a lie. Obviously he is mad, but you had to be mad too to do something so childish, lol.

My reaction was "I'm actually trying to talk football and he's just trolling.. time to troll back". If that's mad to you, that's fine. I don't think I was mad, but it's really irrelevant. I had the trolling upper hand and was laughing the entire time.

Damn no wonder why I didn't get an invite. :lol:

Must not have been a weight limit either for you to get in either huh? :)

There is, I was just barely under it.. it was a tense few days leading up

Yes Im mad at how big of a tool iMan is. I can't stand cheaters and morons. What's hilarious though is the fact you have to cheat in a god damn fantasy football league. I don't care if it's free, it's still a competitive league except for the teams that are 0-4 :lol:

If you don't care about cheating in a league, then why are you even in it? iMan could just make his team win every week and win the whole thing, what's the fun in that?

I hope this clarifies to everybody how big of a joke you are if they didn't know already.

lololol