The difference between the #1 and #2 picks for Charlotte

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

How much more success do you believe the Bobcats would see if they had snagged Anthony Davis, instead of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist?

Do you think getting the "jack of all trades" player (MKG) is better than raking in a defensive-minded center who isn't known for his offensive output?

• Like 1

They still wouldn't finish with a great record regardless of who they took. They still have a long way to go.

MKG is a small step in the right direction. They still need upgrades at SG and Center.

How much more success do you believe the Bobcats would see if they had snagged Anthony Davis, instead of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist?

Do you think getting the "jack of all trades" player (MKG) is better than raking in a defensive-minded center who isn't known for his offensive output?

Gotta agree with Smittay here -- it wouldn't have made that much of a difference.

Yeah, I think it works out better for the 'Cats.

What is the difference between Blake Griffin and Steph Curry? One might be a hall of famer and one is just a really good player.

Presuming Curry is the Hall Of Famer..?

^Warned. Dude said nothing to warrant you saying that...cmon

You are shitting me, right? He is trolling me, by trolling himself, that's [expletive]ed up!

I demand that my warn level me reduced back to 0%! This is insulting.

Edited by Check my Stats
  • Like 2

:huh: I don't see why you took things in a hostile way... I mean, if I have to choose who's more of a Hall Of Famer, between Curry and Griffin, I'd take Curry in a heartbeat. Just wanted to see if we think the same way. That's all.

Only because you always seem to want to go against the grain.

There is honestly nothing rational to suggest that Curry is more likely to end up as a Hall of Famer than Griffin is, and I am a huge Curry fan and don't care for Griffin.

Curry is going to be, at best, a 20/7 player who shoots around 42% from 3. The scoring numbers are probably generous since if he ever gets on a good team he will likely be the 2nd or 3rd option.

Meanwhile, Griffin is going to be at worst a 20/10/3.5 big man. This is probably conservative considering he already has career averages of 21.7/11.5/3.5 despite not having a particularly refined offensive game. He has also already been named to the All-Star game twice (which will probably be as much or more than Curry makes his entire career), won Rookie of the Year and has been named to the All-NBA 2nd team.

You are shitting me, right? He is trolling me, by trolling himself, that's [expletive]ed up!

:o With all due respect, I'm not trolling you, man. I really mean it! Why would I troll you?!! I got NOTHING against you. I've never had any debates/fights or whatever with you.. Where's this coming from??

And how dare you accuse me of 'trolling you by trolling myself'?!!! You need to calm down, and stop thinking everyone's against you. I got FREAKIN' NOTHING AGAINST YOU, DAMNED!

Only because you always seem to want to go against the grain.

There is honestly nothing rational to suggest that Curry is more likely to end up as a Hall of Famer than Griffin is, and I am a huge Curry fan and don't care for Griffin. (...)

Not 'always'. Only when Griffin and CP3 are involved.

Anyhow, You got a point, man... I gotta agree. It's just that I HATE Griffin.. he's turned into one of my MOST HATED PLAYERS EVER.. I can't stand him on my favorite team. I can't even look at him... :( I hope Karma bites Griffin hard for all his flopping.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Just because he has a different opinion that you disagree with doesn't automatically mean he's trolling. Maybe, just maybe he likes one player over the other?

I like Thomas Robinson more than Anthony Davis, does that make me a troll?

I'm not even saying I agree with alot of his posts, but you don't see me flaming him about it.

Also, don't tell me what to do unless you're running this site. I'm not a child.

You are in no place to "demand" anything from me. You'd be wise to remember that.

Your warning will be reduced in a couple days or when I or an admin sees fit.

Not 'always'. Only when Griffin and CP3 are involved.

Anyhow, You got a point, man... I gotta agree. It's just that I HATE Griffin.. he's turned into one of my MOST HATED PLAYERS EVER.. I can't stand him on my favorite team. I can't even look at him... Honestly, I hope Griffin gets a career-ending injury so that Curry could end up as a Hall of Famer and Griffin not.... I know it's wrong but hey, at least I'm being honest.. :( I hope Karma bites Griffin hard for all his flopping.

LMAO being honest? no you're being a moron.

Edited by ChosenOne
  • Like 2

Shaliq seriously the whole "disagree just because you want to thing" is starting to get old. It's getting to the point where members are jumping down your throat because you comments are ridiculous. If you have nothing to say about a topic just don't post it's as simple as that.

Edited by Simba

LMAO being honest? no you're being a moron.

Seriously gonna act like I didn't JUST talk to CMS about the same thing?

Look at what Simba typed, and what you typed.

There's a way to do these things without insulting somebody...

I'm not.

Anyway, 'grats on crackin' up 11K...

First off idc about how many posts i have made here, and second off wishing that a player gets a career ending injury, because you dont like him on your team is a dumb [expletive]ing thing to wish for. Making you a moron in my eyes, I know it's wrong but hey, at least I'm being honest.

And if you think he should be bit in the ass for flopping im curious to hear what you think of players like Manu and Rudy who have been doing that for years and years. Should they be shot?

Seriously gonna act like I didn't JUST talk to CMS about the same thing?

Look at what Simba typed, and what you typed.

There's a way to do these things without insulting somebody...

Im sorry man. Just didn't feel like explaining my self at that time. Will try to do better for you.

First off idc about how many posts i have made here, and second off wishing that a player gets a career ending injury, because you dont like him on your team is a dumb [expletive]ing thing to wish for. Making you a moron in my eyes, I know it's wrong but hey, at least I'm being honest.

Yeah, I know it's a 'dumb [expletive]ing thing to wish for'. Maybe I'm well aware of that.

And if you think he should be bit in the ass for flopping im curious to hear what you think of players like Manu and Rudy who have been doing that for years and years. Should they be shot?

No. Let me ask you something get something straight-- just because I'm not talking about Manu and Rudy - it doesn't mean I love the way they flop, man.

Really, what the heck do you think you're gonna do with your last couple of posts towards me? You think calling me a 'moron' just because you disagree is very mature?

Shaliq seriously the whole "disagree just because you want to thing" is starting to get old. It's getting to the point where members are jumping down your throat because you comments are ridiculous. If you have nothing to say about a topic just don't post it's as simple as that.

Sadly, that's a wrong impression you get. Once again, I'm not 'going against the grain' for the sake of discussion. Honestly, that's not my intention. Never been.

Members are jumping down my throat because they're mature. A friend of mine here told me how he thinks it's like they just look for any reason to jump right down my throat. And I know Brandon is really fed up with this type of bull sh!t. That's why I ain't taking the bait no more. This ain't going outta control. "Not this boy pinto." Not this time around!

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Im sorry man. Just didn't feel like explaining my self at that time. Will try to do better for you.

Don't get smart. You know what I meant.